2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Browneye RB Carlos Hyde might be in some trouble... Rumors that he punched a lady in the face... I'll be shocked if he misses more than the Buffalo game... Much like Storm Klein not missing any games after beating the crap out of his lady

"Kick his *** Seabass"

Yall miss him Dre?

Foo got arrested for barking at a police dog :lol:

Bama ain't playing fair dawg 
mean.gif

[COLOR=#red]Our facilities RIGHT NOW are awesome. After the upgrade we'll have some of the best in Football. And though Tmay will say that not all of it goes to athletics we are still the richest school in the SEC. Almost a half a BIllion dollars to upgrade our facilities?? No problem, we got that :smokin

In terms of endowment, A&M dwarfs the rest of the SEC. At over $5.7 billion (as of 2010), the A&M endowment puts it in the company of elite private universities like Penn, Northwestern and Chicago — and ahead of all public universities save Michigan and Texas. The next-closest SEC school is Florida, with a reported endowment of about $450 million, less than 8% of A&M.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
That Nike money long

Its time Miami to at least upgrade the unis, too much mediocrity associated with the current ones, just something clean orange, green & white, no chrome helmets its already played out

That Nike money long

Its time Miami to at least upgrade the unis, too much mediocrity associated with the current ones, just something clean orange, green & white, no chrome helmets its already played out

Disagree except on the chrome helmets. The current Miami unis aren't much different than the ones from their glory years and are a classic to me. I still associate the current look with the early 2000's teams and guys like Portis, McGahee, Taylor, Wayne, Shockey, Dorsey, Gore etc.

White tops with orange or green pants, or white pants with a green or orange top are both classic CFB jerseys IMO. They have some of the cleanest all whites too along with Texas.

I'm super jelly of all these facilities being posted. We can't even get an indoor practice facility because a bunch of tree huggers are raising a stink about a few trees in particular :smh: :lol:

It was cool when Oregon, TCU etc... did the chrome look because they actually look like they tried

Once teams like Memphis and Wku start rocking chrome helmets its time to move on

It was only cool when Oregon did it because that's their thing. Matte helmets will always be cool IMO.

UT system endowment is $18 billion. Oil money is ridiculous. At least I presume that's the reason it's such an outlier to other public university systems?

Those Miami jerseys right there were the best ever. Nike needs to recreate those with today's high end materials that they supposedly use

Browneye RB Carlos Hyde might be in some trouble... Rumors that he punched a lady in the face... I'll be shocked if he misses more than the Buffalo game... Much like Storm Klein not missing any games after beating the crap out of his lady

Adoreé and family made it in. Hear we made up a lot of ground. Roomed him up with DPayne and TKjr.

#TheyLovinTheCrew

:nthat:

Day-Day Craig strikes again

Juco OT Chad Mavety......pleeeeeeease do the right thing

[COLOR=#red]D Craig is another one of the Mobile (Alabama) QB's. You got Tee Martin, D Craig, and Jamarcus Russell, then I guess you could somewhat include Pat White who's right over the bridge in Daphne.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom