2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Don't post a lot on here, mostly lurk and this is a great thread for CFB news seeing as I don't have Twitter. I gotta say as an FSU grad it feels great to see the Noles looking this good. I cant stand Miami but its awesome for college football and the ACC that both these teams are returning to top form. That being said, I cannot wait to be in Doak Campbell in two weeks to watch this game. I went to the OU game, Clemson last year and the past two times we played UF @ home and I can guarantee the atmosphere will surpass all of those games. I hope as many of you all who can attend will because this is going to amazing.

College football is better when Miami and FSU are good. With that being said...Go Canes!

Haha I've been coming to this site going on 9 years. I knew what was in store when I submitted that post and would expect nothing less as a response

My man.

Don't post a lot on here, mostly lurk and this is a great thread for CFB news seeing as I don't have Twitter. I gotta say as an FSU grad it feels great to see the Noles looking this good. I cant stand Miami but its awesome for college football and the ACC that both these teams are returning to top form. That being said, I cannot wait to be in Doak Campbell in two weeks to watch this game. I went to the OU game, Clemson last year and the past two times we played UF @ home and I can guarantee the atmosphere will surpass all of those games. I hope as many of you all who can attend will because this is going to amazing.

Do you know what section the away fans usually sit in? I'm thinking about driving up to watch the game but don't wanna be stuck around a section all full of noles

But really, who has Miami beat to garner a top 10 ranking? An overrated Florida team by 5?

They weren't overrated when we played them. That was before they lost their starting QB and 3 of their best players.

I get why you mad though.

Miami finally has a competent coach and is finally clear of this NCAA mess. I'd be mad If I was you too. It's only a matter of time before we're back at the top and all the rest of you little pissants fade back into oblivion.

Last edited:
Why do I end up being a fan of the two most hated teams in football (Miami & New England) :lol:

Dudes throw hate for no damn reason

Why do I end up being a fan of the two most hated teams in football (Miami & New England)
laugh.gif

Dudes throw hate for no damn reason
try

patriots

lakers

hurricanes

marlins

its almost enjoyable being a marlins fan lmaoo

we just suck...nobody gives me a rough time 
laugh.gif

being a laker fan in miami=nazi terrorist

Do you know what section the away fans usually sit in? I'm thinking about driving up to watch the game but don't wanna be stuck around a section all full of noles

Yeah man, usually the visiting school gets tickets near the south end zone. Check out sections that are in yellow if you are looking to sit near other UM fans

I didn't realize that being honest was "throwing hate," but then this is NT :lol:
Land of the sensitive *** fans

I can't base my opinion off you cause I don't know who the **** you are and I don't remember you in this thread in past years...it was in general...on and off the internet

Last edited:

I'll be at Doak in two weeks. I always enjoy trips up to Tally, growing up in Miami a lot of my childhood boys ended up going to FSU so we always kick it when I visit.

I'll be at Doak in two weeks. I always enjoy trips up to Tally, growing up in Miami a lot of my childhood boys ended up going to FSU so we always kick it when I visit.

That's what's up. Momma and Poppa RollTribe are from Lauderdale and I still got some family down in the area. I'm a born and raised Dolphins fan so I'm heading down Thursday to catch them play the Bengals with my girl and some family. Then we gotta drive our ***** up to Tallahassee for the game. Gonna be a hell of a road trip but it's definitely going to be worth it. Thank god for PTO haha

Back
Top Bottom