Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
THIS.  I have a pair of Banneds and the Sixty Plus Pack and will cop another Brd if they do drop this winter!
Who would be upset about BRed 1's dropping? I have 2 pairs of Banneds, and I'd get two more pairs of OG style BReds too! The Banneds stand on their own and aren't going to see their value drop because of a GR for Black Friday or before.

Aren't those black/red 1's basically the Banned 1's? 

And those 5's just dropped in 2011! 

JB logic makes no sense.

Last edited:
Blk/red 1s??? Crossing my fingers this is true! And not freakin limited like these royals that I couldnt get!

So is this pic of the 11s the confirmed cw??

If the Black/Red 1s release again, and with Nike Air, folks who bought the Banned 1s for resell will be p*ssed!

:lol:

But then again, I'm sure the quality won't be the same as the Banneds, so maybe they won't be mad after all.

If the Black/Red 1s release again, and with Nike Air, folks who bought the Banned 1s for resell will be p*ssed!

laugh.gif

But then again, I'm sure the quality won't be the same as the Banneds, so maybe they won't be mad after all.
I don't know.  It seems like nowadays, once you throw "Nike Air" on something, it kind of makes up for any flaws on that actual product.  I followed that royal 1 thread (up until the childish, arrogant, and nonsense started), and it seemed everyone had glue or some other minor issues, yet they blew it off due to the  return of Nike branding.  Only time will tell.

I just don't get the XI... If they're gonna be LAZY, why not just be lazy and drop the same exact Space Jam from a few years ago? Rather than take the blue off of it and make it look like variant.

Back
Top Bottom