Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
The CP3 Jordan 5's are coming out later on.. That's what the sites are saying! Anyone got some info?

I don't see the Lighting 4's in that picture and that makes me very angry...

>:

edit: Just read his comments and the grape/aqua black 5's weren't there and they are also a QS

I have some hope JB ,

TYBG

:smile:

Last edited:
For sure copping the Taxi's and Steel's. idk yet about the 11's, have to wait and see more of them. But I missed out on the X's back in 05 I believe, not gonna happen this time

Has the Fire red 3 been confirmed yet?  Not much info at all about that one, while there is plenty of available info already out about others releasing in Oct-Dec.  Maybe this is a minor piece of what JM is talking about, but who knows.  IMO the Fire Red 3 is greater than a lot of shoes and def. >>>>>>> than some Bamma 11's

Has the Fire red 3 been confirmed yet?  Not much info at all about that one, while there is plenty of available info already out about others releasing in Oct-Dec.  Maybe this is a minor piece of what JM is talking about, but who knows.  IMO the Fire Red 3 is greater than a lot of shoes and def. >>>>>>> than some Bamma 11's
I believe that they have been confirmed but its not a holiday release so it would not be seen with the other holiday releases on the table. It's supposedly coming out in August so its considered a summer release

clearly jmadidas is withholding the columbia release info

:nerd:

Negative. Just some other random things...not anything really big, but just some others things that someone with all of the "insider" information would have if they really had "insider" information...

JM

I don't see the Lighting 4's in that picture and that makes me very angry...

mad.gif

edit: Just read his comments and the grape/aqua black 5's weren't there and they are also a QS

I have some hope JB ,

TYBG

smile.gif
They are coming they go into production in the next 30 - 60 days, we will see pics soon... Those are all pics of shoes they just made samples of, Lighting 4's have had sample since the Thunders, so they wouldnt be in the pic...

Last edited:
- Retro X...not Black Friday
- Retro V..."Laney" and Retro XI "Black/Gamma Blue" as posted in this thread are NOT part of a 2-pack...will release separately in normal Retro Jordan QTYs
- Retro XI..."Black/Gamma Blue" as posted here will replace the Black/Red XI from 2012...thus, you guys can anticipate these to be in the QTYs of the annual Christmas XI release
- Retro XII...correct
- IV Lightnings...don't know
- Lastly, for someone with some much insider information there are a couple of interesting things for Holiday 2013 that are missing (and, no...you won't get that info from me)

Like I said...sort of some correct info with a lot of incorrect info...

JM
Fam, I think you should hold off on calling my info incorrect until all of these kicks drop or dont drop..... Dudes see a few sample pics and then try to trash people.... Yes, some of the sample kicks are on point, but they also have a few missing, and a few that are not even going to drop.... JB changes things up all the time, so until they drop, not one single person on NT with early info will be 100% correct, also keep in mind its only March...... Alot can change in that time frame, they have had at leats retro 16 samples for each of the past 3 years... So samples dont mean S**T... I post the info given to me if its right or wrong, i dont know, but its straight from JB, Nike, and/or FNL... i dont say I have info, but im not going to tell... WTF are you on here for then?

Last edited:
ok remember this pic everyone

see the purple suede 4's those are on the qs production slate for the holidays as part of that code name candy 4 pack  that could drop oct/nov

the lightning go along with this theme as well as the laney theme then again those yellow 4's next to the purple suede could be the replacement for the lightnings but some type of yellow 4 will be out during the holidays

and those 13's down in the lower right hand corner has been sampled out to retailers and sent to jb athletes along with celebs 

its alot going on....jb just did a showing at the magic show in vegas with the buyers for retail stores 

july-dec expect alot of unpredictability with JB 

fire red 3's fire red 4's 5's

black grapes 5's

all the other mentioned holiday releases

bred 1 is looking like early nov qs or black friday

green glows are definitely on the release schedule

this yrs db is the 8

all this info is subject to change 

^ looking forward to the Bred 1s & DB 8s

The purple 4s are ugly ... they should bring out the Purple Drake Fake 5s 
roll.gif

Last edited:
What about making something else with a columbia theme....like some 6's....

Until then......TAXI PLEASE!!

- Retro X...not Black Friday

- Retro V..."Laney" and Retro XI "Black/Gamma Blue" as posted in this thread are NOT part of a 2-pack...will release separately in normal Retro Jordan QTYs

- Retro XI..."Black/Gamma Blue" as posted here will replace the Black/Red XI from 2012...thus, you guys can anticipate these to be in the QTYs of the annual Christmas XI release

- Retro XII...correct

- IV Lightnings...don't know

- Lastly, for someone with some much insider information there are a couple of interesting things for Holiday 2013 that are missing (and, no...you won't get that info from me)

Like I said...sort of some correct info with a lot of incorrect info...

JM
Fam, I think you should hold off on calling my info incorrect until all of these kicks drop or dont drop..... Dudes see a few sample pics and then try to trash people.... Yes, some of the sample kicks are on point, but they also have a few missing, and a few that are not even going to drop.... JB changes things up all the time, so until they drop, not one single person on NT with early info will be 100% correct, also keep in mind its only March...... Alot can change in that time frame, they have had at leats retro 16 samples for each of the past 3 years... So samples dont mean S**T... I post the info given to me if its right or wrong, i dont know, but its straight from JB, Nike, and/or FNL... i dont say I have info, but im not going to tell... WTF are you on here for then?

:smh:

Seriously Dude?

Taxi's, my goodness I'm so excited for those. I am definitely picking all of them up though without a doubt.

Should be interesting to see how much of this is rumor, and how much comes into fruition.  

I should "hold off on calling my info incorrect until all of these kicks drop or dont drop"...really? So...if I said...Retro 11's...Purple with Pink Polka Dots...QS...that would be cool with you? Because until they drop or don't...I am not wrong...that makes sense?

JB does change things all the time, but so many of the things you posted are not correct that I felt is necessary to make sure that information does not perpetuate in the community...

And...you're right...you are not 100% correct all the time...specifically in this instance...I have no idea what else you have posted on this board, correct or incorrect...

The thing is...there is no one at Jordan Brand with real information that is giving it to you with the intention of you posting it on Niketalk...if they wanted you to post information on a Internet Sneaker message board, they would just stream their line reviews to the entire world and cut out the middle man...

And...to answer your question as to why I am here? To help this community to have the correct information and weed out the nonsense...

Cool...Fam?

JM

Last edited:
Ruh-oh!

:lol:

Back on topic, so the guy is saying this year's DB will be the 8?

Interesting....

Last edited:
Seriously if you have info just spill it.......who cares who is right or wrong or has real insider information. ........wasnt that why NikeTalk was created to talk about sneaks and any sneak related info. Sometimes you get it wrong sometimes you get it right.......**** always changes anyways.

i love how everyone gets worked up over speculation. just wait til they drop an see. who cares 8 months before the rd?

Back
Top Bottom