2013 Fire Red V legit check

Honestly they look fake. The stitching is crooked and dips by the lace hole, the bottoms are not blue they are more clear in color and the ice on the bottom also is too "see through" (it should be cloudier) when looking at a side view. Those are fake IMO. I have had both real and fakes and yours have the fake characteristics.

Last edited:
Fakes on these 5s are really really good. Most people can't tell. I can see the subtle differences bc I had both pairs, 5 legit and one fake. They are the same exact materials just not put together by the same method. All 5 legit pairs were the same and the fakes had the differences in the sole and shakey stitching. Nike stitching is usually always straight n my experience bc it's most likely don't by an computerized machine. That bottom lace hole stitching and the piece of fabric sticking out over the tongue on the top of the middle lace holes is enough to make me shy away from these.

Last edited:
never listen too Missmymoney he talking bout bottoms aren't blue 

u can tell from the side still has that blue tint... Blue tint make the sole

last longer too turn yellow nd i dont now why he said yours are the top

nd tops are fake how the hell did he now that?? [font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]obviously[/font]  your covering up 

with your hand...

nd nike never snitch there own shoes you can tell that all the shoes are

made in china nike just buy the shoes from the factory..

never listen too Missmymoney he talking bout bottoms aren't blue 
u can tell from the side still has that blue tint... Blue tint make the sole
last longer too turn yellow nd i dont now why he said yours are the top

nd tops are fake how the hell did he now that?? obviously your covering up 
with your hand...

nd nike never snitch there own shoes you can tell that all the shoes are
made in china nike just buy the shoes from the factory..
Never n00b? Lmao!! Enjoy your dirty used shoes. Hope you don't need some tough actin' Tinactin after wearing them.
FYI - IMO means in my opinion. They may be real. I just have my own experience to go on. Just trying to help but you are obviously an expert on the Jordan 5.

Last edited:
Never n00b? Lmao!! Enjoy your dirty used shoes. Hope you don't need some tough actin' Tinactin after wearing them.
FYI - IMO means in my opinion. They may be real. I just have my own experience to go on. Just trying to help but you are obviously an expert on the Jordan 5.
yeahh forever Random the shoes are cleaner then you nd well your opinion stinks 

your helping out with false answers!!!

Back
Top Bottom