2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

The
Just my luck, only a size 12 left now, not my 11 :x

Repped anyways though, still hoping to get an 11 for retail. Otherwise I'll just move on.

They still have some on the nike website i checked earlier because i thought about doubling up so check the link the 1st page

Yea but not for 20% off hah. I almost bought a 10.5 on jj but it was sold out after i waited a bit too long

They're sitting at Jimmy Jazz's in store. Just went to 125th street and I still had my pick of sizes. Couldn't pull the trigger tho, even for retail. 

I dont know if anyone is looking at getting the gs sizes in these, but the quality if horrid on the, very big difference compared to the mens. The color is more burnt orange, except the tongue which is a very vibrant red. Even the suede feels gross and completely diff.

Yea but not for 20% off hah. I almost bought a 10.5 on jj but it was sold out after i waited a bit too long
That was me...I've been wanting a beater pair (all I've been wearing are the shadow 1 OG's as of late)...

Now that they've shipped, I'm debating keeping them because I went hard on the XII's and Gamma XI's...

recieved mines yesterday. TBH i wasn't that impressed in person. I might be returning them. They looked really good through the pics, but i've been solely focusing on how i'm gonna get the Blk'reds, so these were really an impulse buy.
ohwell.gif
I feel the same way. I mean I like them and they look good but for some reason when I got my pair I wasn't feelin them like I thought I would. This is my first pair of predominantly red shoes so maybe I just gotta get used to them. We'll see...
im ready to return mine. not really feelin it.

does nike really care how many shoes we return? i must've returned 2 out of every 5 shoes ive bought because my local stores dont stock most of the new releases

Last edited:
My girl got these for Christmas. So hype, I'm really excited to check out the quality on these. Red leather is too damn smooth man

I went ahead and doubled up and will have my second pair in by 12/24. This is possibly the most comfortable pair of Jordans I have owned in over 20 years of collecting. It's nice when Jordan Brand throws you a bone every once in awhile with good materials and comfort. I'd put these slightly ahead of Vegas 1's as my favorite non-OG colorways. Glad it was so slept on.

I went ahead and doubled up and will have my second pair in by 12/24. This is possibly the most comfortable pair of Jordans I have owned in over 20 years of collecting. It's nice when Jordan Brand throws you a bone every once in awhile with good materials and comfort. I'd put these slightly ahead of Vegas 1's as my favorite non-OG colorways. Glad it was so slept on.
the leather feels really dry and cracking. i might have to apply some lexol on it.

these have the smoothest suede ever, dont even want people touching them.. dope shoe wosh i could of copped under retail but still a dope pick up. the insole makes them that much more comfy then regular ones

My girl came through today with these because she bought them for Christmas. These and the Playoff 1 '97s are lowkey one of the best releases this year. These are probably the most slept on release IMO. The soft insole is amazing. 

My girl came through today with these because she bought them for Christmas. These and the Playoff 1 '97s are lowkey one of the best releases this year. These are probably the most slept on release IMO. The soft insole is amazing. 

must admit i almost bought the playoff 1's ... white & blk pair of viii x 1's, liked the white cement iv x 1, & the gamma xi X 1's are almost better than the gammas IMO

they did a great job on 1's this yr & i look forward to all those i listed hitting the disco so i can cop for $50 each or less...same with the sonic 1's & those almost bred 1's with the suede

does anyone know any sites that still has this in a 8.5? Ive been checking nike.com just in case theirs a few re-stocks or cancelled orders for one with no luck.

does anyone know any sites that still has this in a 8.5? Ive been checking nike.com just in case theirs a few re-stocks or cancelled orders for one with no luck.
http://www.size.co.uk/product/jordan-i-hi-premium/088160/

you're gonna get taxed a bit since it's a UK site but they have what you want and they're legit.  Goodluck.

Also - if you're gonna cop make sure you get a 7.5 cuz they're in UK sizes.  7.5 UK = 8.5 US.

Last edited:
As others have mentioned: the INSOLE is ULTRA PLUSH
nthat.gif

Grab a pair while you still can.
Agreed. Can't recommend enough. Actually, this pair is a main reason that I'm passin on a chance at the Bred 1s. I just honestly like these more. Glad I picked them up.

Back
Top Bottom