2013 Lexus LS 460 F-Sport

What is maintenance like on Lexus compared to Mercedes or BMW. My bro has a Mercedes and the maintenance is killing him. $150 oil changes is for the birds. Anytime something goes wrong with it the check engine light comes on and it could be the back struts. Its a min of $1000 to fix.

My mom has an Lexus but I remember $150 oil changes on it as well but she didn't get the same problems.

I am leaning towards a GS Lexus or a Challenger. May stay American.

Lexus tends to cost less to maintain. On my IS, an oil change at the dealership cost around $80-$100 but others go to a Toyota dealership and can get it done for $50-$60. It's also simply more reliable so you'd have less problems than it's German counterparts.

Lexus tends to cost less to maintain. On my IS, an oil change at the dealership cost around $80-$100 but others go to a Toyota dealership and can get it done for $50-$60. It's also simply more reliable so you'd have less problems than it's German counterparts.

[COLOR=#red]Never had a problem with my 2010 IS350, 29k miles on it.

[/COLOR]

car is nice
front reminds me of a nissan though
Sadly, it is actually Nissan who is trying to look like Lexus. The grill on the new Altima and Versa and upcoming models is practically stolen from the IS.

The spindle front of the new Lexus is pretty original but if you want to nitpick, I guess the bottom is somewhat reminiscent of Audis long vertical front except Lexus' is upside down and pinched by the top and widens out as it get to the bottom. Lexus also adds harder edges to the shape to make more square and not as round. Like I said before, I wasn't a big fan of it when I first saw the GS with it but it really growing on me, especially the way the FSport fascia is molded on the sides.
2vwxlbm.jpg

2hdvfb5.jpg

Overall, I think the front is pretty unique. I even like it on the new RX. They just need to keep Toyota away from this design though.
25i21dc.jpg

Last edited:
When I can afford it, which will probably be in about a year or so, Ima cop either an m3 or the Gs F-sport. Mug is clean

Get a current gen M3 if possible, I think it's the last time it'll have a V8 engine in a long while.

The rear lights were obviously taken from BMW's LCI refresh circa 08-09...
Taillight is actually just an evolution from the 4th gen LS which came out in 2005 as a 2006 model.
110c4u8.jpg

fo21ef.jpg

Last edited:
swagger jacking? i believe lexus was the first one to use LED headlights... and audi stole it and claimed it :lol:

but anyways LS is looking really good. i am REALLY considering GS F sport but i don't know if i can take it over 5 series with M sport package... and i see A4/A5 got a facelift too. considering A5 as well

I love that Toyota/Lexus is going back to its roots with sports/racing....The new LS is looking TOUGH! Cant wait to see it sittin low on some ill rims....

And to think...I was complaining about how all the new BMW's have TOO similar of a front fascia.

But these Lexus' whips are something else.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom