2013 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: February 21

[COLOR=#red]@Chris_Broussard - I'm told Bulls definitely not moving Boozer & unlikely to do anything[/COLOR]

well I guess me and ColdCity can continue to hang our hopes on the "return of POOH" ... typical Paxson & Forman move

multiple deals for daniel gibson. teams been offering 2nd rd picks
jj redick shipped soon

I'm not sure the Jazz do it because like Favors and Hayward, Bledsoe is up for an extension this summer.
Ah. Never considered that.

That would be such an intriguing trio going forward, though. All three of them are going to get plenty better than they already are.

Assuming Burks went in a deal (easiest of the young four to part with, anyway):

Bledsoe - 23
Hayward - 22
Favors - 21
Kanter - 20

They should do it anyways, they have no money tied up anywhere. Why not lock in 3 kids to grow/build around? Even if they give each of them 4 years, I think its a solid move. No big name guys are comin soon, they need to build and lock thru the draft, they've done the first part of that.

All this dead time should be blamed on Billy Hunter's negotiating and the CBA...if any trades do happen, it'll happen in the last minute like two years ago.

1899644_o.gif

They should do it anyways, they have no money tied up anywhere. Why not lock in 3 kids to grow/build around? Even if they give each of them 4 years, I think its a solid move. No big name guys are comin soon, they need to build and lock thru the draft, they've done the first part of that.
That's about how I feel, too. Only thing is, they would have to take Butler or Odom back. Odom is expiring, but useless. Butler has an extra year left.

Still, Bledsoe and Butler for Millsap and Burks. Easy.

The Clippers finally get someone who can consistently score in the paint and a young wing; the Jazz get their point guard of the future and a sufficient vet.

Last edited:
That's about how I feel, too. Only thing is, they would have to take Butler or Odom back. Odom is expiring, but useless. Butler has an extra year left.

The Clippers finally get someone who can consistently score in the paint and a young wing; the Jazz get their point guard of the future and a sufficient vet.

Why would they trade their young SG?

Why would they trade their young SG?

Was gonna ask the same thing. Does Burks have to be in the deal???? I'd try to keep him if I could, but if its a must to land Bledsoe, then I understand.

totally agree. and morey needs to flip trob for love or hold on too him no j smoove youll be able to get him in the offseason for less than max (unless phx does something stupid which they might) but always rememeber texas has no income tax
As a wolves fan I would take trob lamb and a first rounder for love. Trob x Rubio collab :smokin

@CAGrizBlog Griz in serious talks with Miami to acquire Dexter Pittman and 2nd round pick from Miami in exception, per source. CA story coming...
Pittman is going to put in work at the bbq restaurants in Memphis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom