2013: New Retro Colorways

I guess 2013 will be the year of the ugly IV colorways. Money saved.

Why do people keep saying the yellow pair are lightenings? Some of you might need new computers/laptops.

looks like shoes you would see at a trendy emo store front window with all the bright colors

The only ones I see as bright and hideous are those high liter yellow 4s. Everything else looks fine. I don't f with cps or phats or retro V.1s and all that, but these colorways match their model. He grey 4s look good, and the purple pair is :pimp: I think some of you are just bagging them because everyone else is. :smh:

They will still get love on rd anyway

but the tongue isn't silver and the lace holes aren't red.

they look more like black flip 2's with that upper texture looking almost elephant.

Last edited:
^ Those 13s in the corner look like the Playoff 13s but with an all white midsole (?) and red laces.

You can see that the midsole is white and the outsole is yellow (which matches the shade of yellow on the tongue). Clearly similar to the playoff 13's but I can dig it.

I doubt we will be getting 5 IVs next year. We know we are getting two fo sho. Those neon yellow ones wont drop I can almost guarantee it. The purple ones will be GS only

Are we looking at the same picture? The yellow pair has a dark gray tongue and laces, and the lighter color is not blue; it's cement gray.
Apparently we are not...

Both have black laces, the tongue of the neon pair is the same color as the laces, the tongue of the dark grey pair is way lighter than the laces, 

And its blue not cement grey....

Last edited:
i wanna take the white/black-fire red 5's out of that lot & literally barf all over the rest of the pile
totally ruin em with barf

I highly doubt that these 4s are going to touch to the retail side, seem like prototypes....and if they do Nike should fire Gentry and hire ME!

Those yellow IVs are reminiscent of the Tokyo V IMO

If same theme and released in the states. Instant sellout.

JB kinda letting me down with these. Look like something my little brother and sister would wear (might I add they both are in elementary).. Looks Like I'll be saving some cash after all, just gotta make it thru the first few months lol 

Those yellow IVs are reminiscent of the Tokyo V IMO
If same theme and released in the states. Instant sellout.
I was just about to say the same thing.

The red lace 13s are cool, and I'd pick up the all white 1's as well. Pass on the rest though

Back
Top Bottom