2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

Yup, they said it looks like Mets are off the Fan and the Yankees are probably on. Nothing is confirmed though.

That hurt, smh. Damn it Alex! I'm guessing he couldn't hear but I think if he lets that ball go we get him out at the plate

I want to see some speed and athleticism added to this team.

If it comes at the expense of hitting the ball, and driving in runs... Pass.

Gardner, Granderson, Ichiro are very fast on the base paths. Even 800 year old Soriano is good on the bases (with the exception of the game last week :smh: ).. Since Cano is probably gone after this year, you will never win with speed, if you can't hit the ball.

Last edited:

Gardner, Granderson, Ichiro are very fast on the base paths. Even 800 year old Soriano is good on the bases (with the exception of the game last week :smh: ).. Since Cano is probably gone after this year, you will never win with speed, if you can't hit the ball.

Youre right, but I want athleticism and dudes that can hit. Grandy and Sori are up there in age.

Youre right, but I want athleticism and dudes that can hit. Grandy and Sori are up there in age.

We have 3-4 years before that can really happen in all honesty. Even then, it's not the team Yankees need to be. They need to be a homerun hitting team. That's what the stadium is built for. Anything else, is foolish. [COLOR=#red]EDIT: Not to say we don't need those balances. But we have it for the immediate present.
[/COLOR]
Levine probably just put the nail in our coffin for Cano by saying that they will let him walk (not in those words, but basically). He should back up the truck for Cano, and give him the 7 years, and whatever money he deserves. If they let him go (which I think happens now :frown: ) This team has years of bottom dwelling.

I would hope they give Cano all the money he wants... Go after McCann.. Let Nunez, Joba, Hughes go. Basically stay with the same team. Add maybe an arm in the bullpen. A backup Middle Infielder, and do whatever to find a guy that can go with C.C. in the rotation.

With the exception of a new #2 starter, I know exactly want I want the team to look like. Every player, etc.

Last edited:
Alex with the wheels :smokin :smokin
Fonso going deep twice!!!!

I hope Alex isn't hurt :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom