2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

it would be a pretty epic troll job on manti te'os part to fall to the broncos,patriots,falcons,ravens,steelers,texans etc

it would be a pretty epic troll job on manti te'os part to fall to the broncos,patriots,falcons,ravens,steelers,texans etc

Considering we need OL,WR,ILB help how good is Teo? :lol:

We're picking late and it's possible he's there :nerd:

What does he not do well? He still manages to play within the scheme of the defense even w him being 'undisciplined' @ times

Can he come in and start for Cincy? I know you stated he was 5'10 but if he can play bigger than his measurables then that beats a 6'2 230 pound safety who can run like a gazelle but blows coverages/assignments.

We're on our last legs here at safety. Chris Crocker, Taylor Mays, etc.

I know my fellow Bengals fans are wanting more offensive weapons but the defense is right there. Just gotta add some more talent and pieces there. That's a offensive weapon in itself. A great defense.

Last edited:
Considering we need OL,WR,ILB help how good is Teo?
laugh.gif

We're picking late and it's possible he's there
nerd.gif
at this point the film is out on him....and its the definition of hit or miss , gotta see how his measurable's test at the combine

at this point the film is out on him....and its the definition of hit or miss , gotta see how his measurable's test at the combine

Said the same thing about Burfict and he had an AMAZING season w/ the Bengals.

There is no rocket science to drafting....just have to make sure you're getting a player who fits in the system you're trying to run. I think Te'o looked awful last night, but I think it would be foolish to write him off.

if he's as smart as they're making him out to be he needs to hire a pro trainer YESTERDAY and show out at the combine

Yeah Burfict situation was way different than Teo's :lol:

and RKO2004 I think Elam will do just fine in the NFL I was just saying that his height will be a percieved 'knock' against him, I think. And I doubt he's gonna clock a 4.3 like Earl Thomas did

and RKO2004 I think Elam will do just fine in the NFL I was just saying that his height will be a percieved 'knock' against him, I think. And I doubt he's gonna clock a 4.3 like Earl Thomas did

:lol: I'm not comparing the two, man.

Just saying that playing poorly in the game two days ago shouldn't mean that he needs to be written off. Te'o (like Burfict), if he's in the right system will be a VERY productive player.

Burfict had A LOT of things not going in his favor...one of them was game film - which I'm sure detractors will use against Te'o seeing how he stunk up the joint vs. Bama.

Oh, well F his height as long as he bring it on Sundays. If it aint Nate Clemens getting ran around at the line of scrimmage, its Chris Crocker chasing TE's crossing his face. :smh:

:lol: Sentimore

his off season will look like this, Undrafted Free Agent, get on team, get cut... Arena League

RB's....

two questions:

1. Who do you think is going in the first round?

2. Who are your top 3?

Bernard is the only rd 1 imo.

He, Lacy and Ellington prob my main 3.

Gio is so damn versatile. I like your list. I think Lacy goes late round 1 as well.

I'm having a real hard time who I'd put at #3...I'm leaning towards Taylor outta Stanford.

I hope the eagles trade back if they can find a partner, pick Eric Reid or Elam late in the first, draft an ol, than take bpa with their next picks

Still no word on Brandon Coleman declaring...SMH, coach Flood saying he's not expecting anyone else to declare. Don't see how his stock could rise any higher next season.

Quote:

@TonyPauline

Can now confirm Dion Jordan/OLB-DE/Oregon will have surgery to repair a torn labrum..
Anyone know typical recovery time? Hope he shows out in Indy

Gio is so damn versatile. I like your list. I think Lacy goes late round 1 as well.

I'm having a real hard time who I'd put at #3...I'm leaning towards Taylor outta Stanford.
i gotta gut feeling somebody reaches and he goes top 18

maybe chargers,rams,saints,steelers etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom