2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Teo is a 4-3 LB?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
question for the other cowboys' fans: what round should we go after a GM? should trading up be out of the question?

Really hoping the cowboys can hit the lotto with this upcoming draft. We got a easier defence to scout for so hopefully the front office can get a grip

Where would you guys rank Cordarrelle Patterson among other WRs in the draft?

He's up there for sure. I can see him being ranked anywhere in the top 5. There's no clear cut #1 In my opinion, so it's open to interpretation.

Definitely a guy I hope Minnesota can nab in the mid to late first round.

Last edited:
i don't follow college football too much outside of TAMU. how deep is this year's draft in terms of linebackers and defensive lineman?

I want the Bucs to somehow trade back up into the end of the 1st to grab Patterson or Tavon Austin.

Do you guys think Matt Barkley will fall completely out of the 1st round? This isn't a good quarterback class at all, but I still think he might end up being the best one out of the bunch.

I think he goes top of the 2nd. Pro days and workouts can change things. Also depends on that shoulder. If he can't throw pre draft the idk what'll happen

Whomever grabs him is doing so w/ the realization that he's gonna throw lots of picks. He did it in HS, College and is expect it to continue to a certain extent in the Pro's

Last edited:
Man, I don't know how the dominoes will fall with these QB's. Personally, I like Tyler Wilson more than I do Barkley, but you just never know what teams might fall in love with what guy or who's workout.

Keenan Allen falling to the late first round and the Niners grabbing him :smokin:smokin

Crabtree
Allen
Moss

need some depth with Manningham and Williams coming back from bad knee injuries

9ers have Jenkins on ice from last year's first round. They won't be taking a wideout in rd 1 this year.

Keenan Allen falling to the late first round and the Niners grabbing him :smokin:smokin

Crabtree
Allen
Moss

need some depth with Manningham and Williams coming back from bad knee injuries

Ehhh....I dont think we take a WR in the first round. I think we have more pressing needs. Even if Moss doesnt come back, Crabtree/Manningham/Williams/Jenkins/later round WR or FA vet would be more than enough IMO. With Moss, we have enough WRs.

Ideally, I would love to see us use the combination of our excess of draft picks and Alex Smith to move up in the first round. That would be best case.

Am I the only one that thinks Keenan Allen is going to be trash in the NFL? Guy is gonna run like a 4.65 at the combine...he looks like he's running in mud. Reminds me of Michael Clayton coming out. Cordarrelle Patterson, Tavon Austin, Justin Hunter, DeAndre Hopkins > Allen in the NFL.

Am I the only one that thinks Keenan Allen is going to be trash in the NFL? Guy is gonna run like a 4.65 at the combine...he looks like he's running in mud. Reminds me of Michael Clayton coming out. Cordarrelle Patterson, Tavon Austin, Justin Hunter, DeAndre Hopkins > Allen in the NFL.

I haven't definitively swayed myself in one direction or the other on Allen. I like all those guys you mentioned more than Allen though, with a possible exception of Hunter. His size worries me and I think he could have used at least another year at Tennessee to learn more about the position and develop some more. Bust potential if someone reaches.

I'd also add Terrence Williams and Robert Woods to that list.

I thought AJ would do #'s this year for SF

I think Harbaugh holds back on his youngsters a bit. LaMichael ain't get a second on the field either til injury forced his hand. Next year both of them should be in the rotation a bit more.

Kap and Crabtree are other youngsters that sat quietly for a bit and have begun to blossom. (obviously) Crabby looks REAL good out there compared to a couple years ago.

You'd add Woods and Terrance Williams to the list of guys you think will be better than Keenan Allen, or the guys you think have big bust potential? Terrance Williams is another one that I think looks like he's too slow for the NFL. He also seems to fall down with no contact all the time.

Back
Top Bottom