2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

so the word now is star is nowhere near as high on scouts board as he's being projected

and that he may even fall to the 3rd lineman taken

Denard Robinson is going to the Eagles i bet, watch Chip drafts to play QB to, even when analysts are saying he'll be a WR or RB.

chip talked to him at the senior bowl and reminded him that he tried to recruit him to the ducks.

Last edited:
Denard Robinson is going to the Eagles, watch Chip drafts to play QB to, when analysts are saying he'll be a WR or RB.

Now I understand why you said Jordan Rodgers will be as good if not better than Aaron

StillIn729,my biggest fan in this thread
laugh.gif

anyways here's the link

http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2013/01/24/chip-kelly-meets-with-denard-robinson/

Last edited:
^he just resigned Vick who has virtually the same skill sets and body size as DR, and is a TO machine you should become a browns fan on that alone 
ohwell.gif

^he just resigned Vick who has virtually the same skill sets and body size as DR, and is a TO machine you should become a browns fan on that alone 
ohwell.gif

You seem like a nice guy so I won't go after you, but you outta your gosh darn mind. :lol:

you think Vick's good?

So DR can throw the ball? Come on man, how old are you?

You do seem like a nice dude but you are really clueless about football

DR couldn't pass in college so why would he be able to pass in the NFL?

Denard in Philly?  *yawn*

Pauline from SI had this to say about Denard:

Quote:

Senior Bowl notes posted- most scouts presently have a last day grade on Denard Robinson/WR/Michigan
Never did I ever think NFL qb when watching Denard, put him as a scat back that can return punts/kics and on occasion you can spread him out wide. He looked like trash at the senior bowl, but thats a given - learning a new position in 8 days isn't easy. Though I will say there is room for him in the NFL with dat 4.3 speeeeed

Last edited:
^so great the last time he played was 2010 in just 2 games, 1 in 2009 and 1 in 2008. he was drafted in the 5th 156 over all

fact is, Chip is looking for a duel threat QB even if people think he's reaching, if your football IQ was so high you would know that.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
^so great the last time he played was 2010 in just 2 games, 1 in 2009 and 1 in 2008.

fact is, Chip is looking for a duel threat QB even if people think he's reaching, if your football IQ was so high you would know that.
eyes.gif

he bought dixon to be a camp body to help teach the offense he's the third string qb at best

shoelace cant the throw the ball 40 yards down the field, you just said he might better than vick coming out, plain disrespectful, denard robinson isn't even tebow

stop talking about things you dont know

he bought dixon to be a camp body to help teach the offense he's the third string qb at best

shoelace cant the throw the ball 40 yards down the field, you just said he might better than vick coming out, plain disrespectful, denard robinson isn't even tebow

apparently you don't know what kind of offense Chip runs or what I even said. Chip said in the article he wanted 2 QB's and was having an open competition. DR's stats were better in some areas than Vick's were in college. lrn2read

and here's

40+ yard throw for TD 1:10

NT sports expert 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He's got two Q's already. Vick and Dixon.

I'd love to see Vick have a great season next year, but damn...I want Dixon to get a shot. I really like the kid.

apparently you don't know what kind of offense Chip runs or what I even said. Chip said in the article he wanted 2 QB's and was having an open competition. DR's stats were better in some areas than Vick's were in college. lrn2read

stats don't mean anything colt kellen moore is statistically one greatest college qbs in th past 10 years and he cant play in the nfl
the open competition is between foles and vick, if you think dennis dixon is starting for the eagles than i underestimated how dumb you are

and if you know anything about chip kelly's offense you would know it doesn't require for qb a complete dual threat
only this year when got mariota who is a special athlete

this is darren thomasrushing stats as a starter under chip, he curtails his offense around his personal, he doesn't stick to one system

93 486 5.2 35 5

56 206 3.7 40 3

Last edited:
Memo you seriously don't have a clue

If back 20+ years you'd be saying Gino Toretta is the next Joe Montana

stats don't mean anything colt kellen moore is statistically one greatest college qbs in th past 10 years and he cant play in the nfl
the open competition is between foles and vick, if you think dennis dixon is starting for the eagles than i underestimated how dumb you are

and if you know anything about chip kelly's offense you would know it doesn't require for qb a complete dual threat
only this year when got mariota who is a special athlete

this is darren thomasrushing stats as a starter under chip, he curtails his offense around his personal, he doesn't stick to one system

93 486 5.2 35 5

56 206 3.7 40 3
1) I never said his stats would translate to the NFL. I said they were better than Vicks in some areas, which is a fact you would know if you bothered to check the links. You seem to be under the impression I think  DR would be a good pick as QB in any round and that I think Vick is a good QB in general.

2) Chip said in the press conference (which I actually listened to), that he would be having a open competition at QB, Vick and Foles were just the only QB's on the team at the time. 

3) If Chip tailors his offense each year to his players, then why would Chip hire Dixon to teach an offense that was tailored to him 6 YEARS AGO, and not tailor it to his players like he always does? If Chip didn't stick with one system he wouldn't need someone to teach them a system from 6 years ago. See, I thought of these things too, which is why I didn't assume he'd be there just for training.
wink.gif

Chip just resigned 1 duel threat and hired another. Logically he'd be using a system that incorporates a duel threat in the upcoming season.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom