2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

word to nate solder , not to compare the two cus eric is way less raw coming going into the draft

also if fluker wasnt a liability against elite speed rushers outside he'd be top 5 with those measurable

my man has 37 inch arms 
eek.gif
 at 6'5'' 340

Last edited:
Zeke Ansah, Tavon Austin, Cordarrelle Patterson, Bjorn Werner and Jordan Poyer.....my favorite players in this draft class.

any of you guys saw this:
[h1]NFL wants free agency, draft moved[/h1]
Updated: February 21, 2013, 10:32 PM ET
By Adam Schefter | ESPN

end mod-article-title begin story body

[h5]NFL Looking To Overhaul Offseason[/h5]
Adam Schefter on the NFL looking to push back the combine to early March, free agency to early April and the draft to early May.
NFL Looking To Overhaul Offseason
var ESPN_GLOBALS = {"videoPlayers":smh:"story09":smh:"height":324,"width":576,"localSite":"dallas","autostart":"true","playerType":"story09"}}};espn.video.embeded.play();
The NFL is proposing an overhaul to its offseason calendar, pushing back the combine to early March, the start of free agency to early April and the draft to early May, according to league sources.

The plan must be approved by the NFL Players Association, but the league already is pushing it aggressively, meeting on the issue most recently -- but not exclusively -- Thursday night in Indianapolis, where the NFL scouting combine is being held.

Under the proposal, all NFL teams also would kick off training camp on the same summer day, making it the official launch of the football season.

The idea is to lengthen the NFL offseason and make sure football is relevant during a longer offseason period with one big event in each month. It also would create a new revenue stream for the NFL, with each event producing added money for the league.

The NFL also wants to expand regional combines as a feeder competition for spots at the official combine in Indianapolis.

I know exactly why they are trying to do all that stuff, but if they alter the ******g draft anymore, I'm going to murk Rodger. :smh:

I'm still pissed he made it a damn 3 day marathon complete with weeknights and ****. If he bumps it back another couple weeks, I'm really going to get pissed off.

One thing that always sucks about the draft, it starts the same time as the NBA playoffs first round. Well, now he'd be matching it up with the second or third round of NBA playoffs. :stoneface:

struggled against high level competition with alabama and the #DAWGS

alot of people jumping on the dropped passes bandwagon with him

but that boy's always struggled with the decision making

572 all purpose yards against oklahoma

Last edited:
One thing that always sucks about the draft, it starts the same time as the NBA playoffs first round. Well, now he'd be matching it up with the second or third round of NBA playoffs.
indifferent.gif
didnt a jaguars chief monday night game beat the world series game?

thats too much power to give to one man

I'm not worried about numbers, I'm tryin to watch those playoff games AND the draft, not at the same time tho damn it. :lol:

first round of the nba playoffs be feeling like the preseason on most occasions , dont

need to see the pacers beatdown the magic , which i think was the game on last year

during the draft

Any thoughts on Marquez Wilson
marquess wilson ?

he's gotta nail the interview process at the combine

he's flawed but he looks damn fast after the catch

Who would you compare Wilson to

Jonathan Baldwin

That's not good

why? they have similar skillset.

If Baldwin could get his head right he would be at the least a good#2 WR in the leagye

I don't even blame Baldwin for his lack of success. He was a rookie last year with Cassel and his 2nd year, he not only still had Cassel, but Crennel calling plays? Give him a NFL offense and then let's see.

Any thoughts on Marquez Wilson
marquess wilson ?

he's gotta nail the interview process at the combine

he's flawed but he looks damn fast after the catch

Who would you compare Wilson to

Jonathan Baldwin

That's not good

why? they have similar skillset.

If Baldwin could get his head right he would be at the least a good#2 WR in the leagye

I know Baldwin is talented but like you said he needs to get his mind right, I thought he meant Wilson was the same in terms of being an idiot

Back
Top Bottom