2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Eifert to Cincy gives them a trio of AJ, Gresham and Eifert, that's big and dangerous as long as Dalton can sling it

Nice pick, still need explosiveness but solid pick. And Jaws Bengals don't love Gresham and his untimely drops :lol: Solid pick

Geno is going off the board in the 2nd round. I don't see any of the teams left taking him

I'll be the first to admit it....I dont watch a ton of Bengals games.  With that being said, I still find it VERY hard to believe that either A) Tight End was the Bengals biggest need or B) that in the Bengals opinion, Tyler Eifert was the best player available at any position.

Odd pick.

@wingoz 1m
Tyler Eifert going to the Bengals is the first TE taken in the first round since Jermaine Gresham went.... to the Bengals

I'll be the first to admit it....I dont watch a ton of Bengals games.  With that being said, I still find it VERY hard to believe that either A) Tight End was the Bengals biggest need or B) that in the Bengals opinion, Tyler Eifert was the best player available at any position.

Odd pick.

Bengals know what their doing they have drafted well for the past few years

Last edited:
Tru 
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

I trust Marvin when it comes to the draft. He's proved it year after year. Gresham is inconsistent and will get a lot of money on the market in a year or so. There's nothing wrong with having too many weapons on offense. Eifert, Gresham, AJ, and Sanu will cause a lot of matchup problems for teams.

I do believe if Reid or Vaccaro were there, the Bengals would have taken them. I think they'll take the FIU safety with their first pick in the second round if he's there.

Back
Top Bottom