2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Jim aint too impressed with Manti

harbaugh_original.gif

:lol:

By the way, did you know you type Ravens coach's brother's name?

EDIT: It must be hurt that the Super Bowl champion coach isn't impressed with Te'o already after he passed 20 yards.

Last edited:
for LBs the first 10 yards are more critical than the entire 40

INDIANAPOLIS -- Tyler Bray might be the most gifted passer in the 2013 NFL Draft, but teams haven't viewed him as a legitimate franchise-caliber quarterback due to his prickly personality and adolescent ways. However, coaches and scouts are reconsidering their respective opinions on Bray after seeing the Tennessee star light up passing drills over the past few days at the NFL Scouting Combine.

:lol: talent over *******yness

Who do you think there gonna use to promote the draft there's usually about 5-8 guys they like to prance around nyc

Da’Rick Rogers finished with a fantastic day. He ran a 4.52, which is fine for his size, and he finished in the Top 5 in the 3-cone, 20-yard shuttle, 60-yard shuttle, vertical jump and broad jump. At 6-foot-2, 217 pounds, that’s a fantastic athlete

Football Player

Stepfan taylor 4.78 and Zach Line 4.8 are abysmal ...

Christine Michael 1.51 10 yard split = AWESOME. Jeff Fisher, get it done

Aside from the 40, I thought Te'o looked good in all drills.

I really wish Bjoern Werner didn't drop all those lb's, at least he'd then have a reason for running a 4.8. Both he and Moore dun goof'd.

Aside from the 40, I thought Te'o looked good in all drills.

I really wish Bjoern Werner didn't drop all those lb's, at least he'd then have a reason for running a 4.8. Both he and Moore dun goof'd.

He lost weight originally because he couldn't lift because of his shoulder injury. He's gained weight since the end of the season

Last edited:
Oh I thought he was doing it to better suit himself for 4-3, 3-4 OLB teams. I still think his best position would be 5-tech esp. since he's gained some of that weight back.

Who's y'all most overlooked/forgotten/under-the-radar player as of right now.

I'll go w/ Chase Thomas

Homer post but I've heard little to no talk about Nuk Hopkins. Did he hurt his stock with his 40? Dude always seemed to fly under the radar but I hope he gets rewarded, real hard worker and such a solid WR.

I don't think he did. I think the only thing he could have done to raise it was run something crazy in the 40. Solid 2nd rd pick & I'd def take him over a guy like Keenan Allen.

I thought Ogletree was faster than a 4.70 but dude look like he put on 15 pounds since the end of the season.I hope Corey Lemonier is drafted by the Falcons.

Back
Top Bottom