2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

mid 2nd sounds about right , dudes turning 26 in the summer

he did what he was expected to do in the combine , but he played 

against bad competition in college and even then he had games where he

was just a none factor ,he plays horrible on run plays and cant contain the edge

on top of the fact that he's way too raw of a player

phenomenal athlete but average football player

Last edited:
Damn I didn't realize he was that old. I still think somebody reaches for him. He's one of the only real freaks in a draft that is lacking them.

Northern Iowa WR runs 4.19 at pro day
Posted by Chris Brown on March 4, 2013 – 4:47 pm

Northern Iowa had their pro day Monday and WR Terrell Sinkfield burned up stopwatches with an unimaginable time in the 40.

Sinkfield after running a 4.27 was clocked on his second attempt at 4.19 according to FOX Sports North. With a time that fast he was actually asked to run a third 40. Sinkfield (6’1″ 199) stumbled on his third attempt and still ran a 4.41.

“I knew it was good when I finished,” Sinkfield told FOXSportsNorth of his 4.19. “I was pretty happy, so I came back. I thought I messed up when they said go again. I’m like, ‘Dang, why do I have to run again?’”

A former track star and running back in high school, Sinkfield was barely recruited by Division I schools. Even his hometown Minnesota Golden Gophers didn’t give him an offer. That’s what made him running at Minnesota’s pro day so ironic.

Sinkfield had 43 catches for 499 yards and four touchdowns last season. Here’s a highlight reel of his from Northern Iowa. I thought he’d just be a guy running a lot of nine routes, but he’s good at fighting for the ball and adjusting to the ball in the air seeing that his quarterback was not consistent with his accuracy.

^
Last year's Dale Moss.

Moss got a spot with GB, maybe this kid will get a shot too. 9ers have enough picks to take a flier.

Size, length, arms for Banks. Don't care for 40-times like others. LSU tape, I believe he was playing hurt.

Amerson can play corner or safety. Ball skills you can't teach. Physical with press coverage. Aggressive and willing to go at receivers. People act like Vols' receivers aren't NFL quality in the opener. Tremendous value in R2.

Amerson can play corner or safety. Ball skills you can't teach. Physical with press coverage. Aggressive and willing to go at receivers. People act like Vols' receivers aren't NFL quality in the opener. Tremendous value in R2.

I love him at safety

The depth in this draft at db is unreal

drafting Amerson to play CB is on par with the Saints paying Jason David to come in and play CB as a free agent.

so after all the fuss about trufants awesome senior bowl practice , i go back

and while he's definitely a gamer , half of those one on one drills woulda got called

for pass interference 

Yeah but Miami's receivers aren't NFL quality yet and they beat him like a damn drum. They went at him all day long.

Yeah but Miami's receivers aren't NFL quality yet and they beat him like a damn drum. They went at him all day long.

Even worse, He ******g QUIT on his team in that game.

He's a certified Bum.

Amerson played so much off coverage it's hard to say he's physical in Man.

Which game was it where they had to move him from boundary to field?

Back
Top Bottom