***2013 NT MOCK DRAFT R2 [SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE ON THE CLOCK...]***

Phone calls are being made :nerd:

Only realistically trades to :nerd:

None of this Alex smith for a 2nd rounder + picks BS :nerd:

adam shefter : sources are telling alex smith wants the chiefs to draft a playmaker

and new chiefs GM CASHMONEY199 has scheduled a workout with west virginia standout

tavon auston and could make him the first slot receiver in NFL history to go first overall , team sources

are telling me this is not a ploy to get teams in need of a playmaker to trade up but the chiefs are

willing to entertain offers from other teams

eek.gif

7 rounds is the goal but you know how it is, after rd 4-5, cats start to fade into bolivian.
laugh.gif

I'm trying to come up with frame work of the rules and how we're going to work around hours in between picks/time constraints. I'll try & come up with something that works best for everyone. Your thoughts are welcome.

EDIT:

Quote:
-Commissioners/GMs get 4 hours to make their pick when they're on the clock from 1PMet-11PMet (MONDAY to THURSDAY). Before/after those hours there is unlimited time.
-WEEKEND(S): TO BE DETERMINED
-There will be two strikes for people that miss their picks. The first strike (first miss) is just a warning. If two strikes are achieved, the person will forfeit their GM duties and we will find a replacement.
-For anybody that misses their pick, I will use WaterFootball.com's latest mock draft and make a pick according to who's left on the board and the team's draft needs
- GMs may only trade draft picks and/or players in this draft (so no trading of present players in the league)

Courtesy of JPZ/itsaboutthattime from the previous years Mocks. Things seem to have gone smoothly when going by these set of ruls. Let me know if this works and we can always add/subtract a few things.

Last edited:
CHECKS thanks for the Raiders, appreciate it.

Darren McFadden and CP3 available, pretty much anyone is available

Back
Top Bottom