2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

I'd much rather have Manziel than all the QBs listed above, but would only trade down to get him.
I'm not a fan of his size. He gets hit too many times and guess what? We're drafting another QB. He's good for college, not sure if it translates to the NFL. We'll see. 

I agree, don't see Johnny's game translating well.

Much ado about nothing with Geno, unless something else comes out I don't see it being a big distraction.

Honestly the chemistry w Rex and Johnny would be electric in ny but would be too much of a distraction from the media

Honestly the chemistry w Rex and Johnny would be electric in ny but would be too much of a distraction from the media
Idzik wants to stay away from that "zoo" reputation. so no Manziel.

But that type of play... dude for sure will give me a heart attack watching him.

Idzik wants to stay away from that "zoo" reputation. so no Manziel.

But that type of play... dude for sure will give me a heart attack watching him.
Let's say that does happen. He has up and downs like Geno and Mark. And then more "downs" than "ups", with his not giving a f mentality, it wouldn't play well in the city. He's still a kid, he'll party go to clubs and be seen. I look at his leadership skills where they are now. He's not at let's say a Peyton Manning level type out of college, he still has maturity issues as you can see. NY is not the right market for his personality. He'd be disliked so much early on and it would be another waste. 

Let's say that does happen. He has up and downs like Geno and Mark. And then more "downs" than "ups", with his not giving a f mentality, it wouldn't play well in the city. He's still a kid, he'll party go to clubs and be seen. I look at his leadership skills where they are now. He's not at let's say a Peyton Manning level type out of college, he still has maturity issues as you can see. NY is not the right market for his personality. He'd be disliked so much early on and it would be another waste. 
agreed.

NY Media would target and critique his every move. Fans will then eat up all the negative spotlight and boom, we're in the same spot as two years ago. 

I'm not a fan of Johnny Football going to the Jets either, but the NFL needs a guy like that. Added drama. Fans and ESPN will salivate over what kind of play he does next.

He'll go elsewhere. There's way too many other positions to look at in the draft other than QB for now at least.

abundance of WR's in the first round and quality TE's to grab between the first 4 rounds.

OLB like every other year and possibly a safety.

This year is an important draft year for us, especially with the amount of picks we have this year.

^ We need to use the picks wisely. I say spend 70% of them on offense and just fill in spots and add depth to our D. I hope Idzik does the right thing. 

Cro will be released before his March $5M bonus is due. He turns 30 in April and may require hip surgery.

Jets are lucky in a stacked WR class. Don't use that first (18th) on a receiver or TE like Evans or Ebron.

You can never tell how the draft works out, a lot of misinformation, 'smokescreens' and just talking heads, talkin ****.

Unless we give up the house for him which isn't worth it, there is zero chance we get him.

I'm not sold on Geno eithe but we need to get some skill players in here, that's our biggest need.

@AdamSchefter: Jets and head coach Rex Ryan have reached agreement on a multi-year extension, according to team and league sources.

:pimp:

Just heard about the extension 

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Atta boy Idzik ..,,notice how there are zero leaks with this guy, beat guys are in the dark and they can't stand it

"The woman says she tried to make small talk about the weather (it was really cold) and that's when she saw his erect penis ... and called the cops."

LMAO :rofl:

Was listening to Dan LeBatard's radio show today and they had a game they played saying name a double entendre about this Kellen Winslow situation. The one that stuck out was J!-E!-R!-K!, Jerk!, Jerk! Jerk! I almost died in the streets 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom