2013 royal 1 legit check please

Posted on wrong legit check earlier lol..... anyway 

Can i please get a price check on these. These shoes were released from shoe palace on 4/14/13 because of a special grand opening restock. I called the store and asked they confirmed. The only weird thing that i can see is the 129.99 sticker. i know it retailed for 140. this is the second time i've seen this 129.99 price sticker on a pair of royal 1s. The dude at shoe palace explained that it may be a mistake from the shoe palace warehouse. Anyone know anything please let me know if they legit. I've also never seen the 8/21 production date...has anyone?

Last edited:
I think the shoes are legit. I've also heard that Shoe Palace is legitimate as well. The shapes of the shoes look great and the stitching is on point. Only thing that is a little suspicious is what you mentioned, the sticker. Other than that, the shoes look good.

Yes, you're good. 100% legit '13 Retro OG Royal 1's. Shoe Palace is as trustable as Footlocker. That's the retail sticker that Shoe Palace uses for their shoes.

Legit. Stitching is neat, swooshes are correct, toebox looks good. Shoe Palace is very reputable.

Yeah thanks everyone the sticker is the only thing that throws me off too, but i called shoe palace and they said the reason is cause the warehouse originally thought 130 was retail

Yeah thanks everyone the sticker is the only thing that throws me off too, but i called shoe palace and they said the reason is cause the warehouse originally thought 130 was retail
You're good man, I can see how it would throw you off but it's just a warehouse error.

did anyone else ever see this shoe palace 129.99 sticker?? i can't be the only one?
Anyone else who got them on the day of the Grand Opening, I'm sure has the same sticker on their box as well. The shoes are 100% Authentic, it's a retailer error, and they are an Authentic retailer.

I got the same sticker on my box you good folks I'll post pics a bit later and to top it off I got them from Fresno too lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom