2013 Royal 1's (Question)

Hey guys I know you all said my Royal 1's were legit and I appreciate all the feedback. However I had been thinking more about what @xphishx713   was saying about the back cut of my pair. Have any of you ever seen a pair were the blue leather around the ankle collar goes up as high as mine? Every pair I look at online etc they all have more black in the back showing. I could just be splitting hairs at this point, but this question was bothering me for about a week now. I need to make a decision and either keep the shoes or get my refund. Thanks a lot again in advance, and i'm sorry for bothering you all again.

Here is the pair normally from the back

Here is what I was saying about the cut on mine being too high

And here is where the cut is on most legit pairs i've seen

Any final thoughts before I contact Paypal again and let them know if i'm either gonna keep them or return them? Thanks again guys!

Last edited:
Does anyone else have a Royal 1 with a higher cut blue leather around the ankle collar? Thanks

Also since yours are a size 12, the proportions may look a little different from a smaller size that you might be comparing them to

Last edited:

Also since yours are a size 12, the proportions may look a little different from a smaller size that you might be comparing them to
Okay sounds good. I know i'm just being paranoid and I trust the people that said they were 100% legit, I just wanted to rule out any possibility before I go back and tell PayPal they're legit. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom