2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody else notice the weird way this fool rocking his kicks? Hes got the straps like half-strapped it looks pretty silly. stick to either strapped or unstrapped dude. They do look really good on feet tho, dope shoes.
well, chief keef is already silly, so what do you expect?
roll.gif

My love for J's started with 8's.  Classmate either had the Peace Air Raids or some fake Peace J8's.  Could never afford them till I was grown with a grown-up job.

For anybody trying to police these shoes in CLT, NC...

DTLR Milton rd already doing their "raffle|sign up"

(PM me if you want to know why their are quotes around that)

Retros will always sell out on the net but can sit on shelves in stores. I wish they would sit but people in my area buy jays to either resell or wear with their bred 11s smh...

Gonna be alot of people holding pairs on ndc and post here saying "practice" but imo they will still sell out on ndc, but then again what doesn't. That goes for every other site as well.

I was planning on passing to not support the NY color way ever since the Knicks did this in the Celtics series:

View media item 411223
As much as I am a fan of Melo I was going to pass because of that BS they tried to pull on my Celtics but now that the Pacers are doing a number on them :lol: I'm copping :smokin

I was planning on passing to not support the NY color way ever since the Knicks did this in the Celtics series:

View media item 411223
As much as I am a fan of Melo I was going to pass because of that BS they tried to pull on my Celtics but now that the Pacers are doing a number on them :lol: I'm copping :smokin

Got them calling each other out its so bad. Chandler calling out melo but no one mentioned hibbert is killing him on both ends. That's what they get for such unbridled arrogance.

I still think I'll see these in the Nike Outlet soon!

doubt it....& if you do it might be a long wait

View media item 411223

Got them calling each other out its so bad. Chandler calling out melo but no one mentioned hibbert is killing him on both ends. That's what they get for such unbridled arrogance.

they werent gonna do jack **** anyway its the knicks be serious

I still think I'll see these in the Nike Outlet soon!

doubt it....& if you do it might be a long wait

View media item 411223

they werent gonna do jack **** anyway its the knicks be serious

I know :lol: but I must admit that small lineup with Melo at the 4 was money for the better part of the season and it did affect the Celtics... Then again Garnett and Bass were the Centers for the series :rolleyes

Pre ordering and paying extra for this shoe might be a mistake lol bb 8's sat on shelves and still are right now so these might do the same; especially with the restock next week people going crazy about and the playoffs releasing in June.

Not sure if most people know how limited these are.
My store is only getting 14 pairs, basically one in each size & possibly two in the big sizes.
All the stores in my district are getting 14 pairs, & some aren't getting them at all.
The biggest Finishline in Texas (Barton Creek) is only getting 68.
I wouldn't expect these to sit with such small numbers being sold.

This is what im hearing too. Boutique/mom|pop shop near me normally gets 30 pairs of retros and said he's only getting 11 pairs (mens sizes only).

I doubt these will sit as long imo that orange will bring more attention to them on the shelf especially with younger kids

I was on the fence on these too. I got a chance to see them in person and imo the pics on the interwebs dont do them justice.

I know :lol: but I must admit that small lineup with Melo at the 4 was money for the better part of the season and it did affect the Celtics... Then again Garnett and Bass were the Centers for the series :rolleyes

And no Rondo, so Felton had a feast.

I was on the fence on these too. I got a chance to see them in person and imo the pics on the interwebs dont do them justice.

Lil hype on these cuz da restock sucked da oxygen

Out da room...expect these gone by da time da dust

Settles on those restocks, seen em on person & they

Nice.

Catching this flight to LA in the morning, hopefully can find my size on Saturday morning, if I can't lock it down tomorrow then I guess I'll just be going the NDC route and have them waiting for me when I get back to NJ..

Back
Top Bottom