2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do tha same thing wit most of mikes, keep em on ice til everyone else beat theres then bring em out...
I think a lot of people passing will regret down the road, just looked at my pair in person and they are FIRE! Something diff from the same ol colors, they pop! I think these will be put on ice for a while, break em out next summer.

i just hope these aren't as bright as the crimson 3's.  I ordered the crimson 3's on RD and instantly returned them once i saw how bright that crimson color was.   I'm a fan of bright colors, but the crimson 3's to me were too fluorescent.  Hoping the orange citrus isn't too bad on these 8's.  Can't tell from pics and vids online.  I will scoop these up for $140 shipped regardless.  should be a super easy pick up
it's definitely a bright orange... almost like a highlighter orange.

Im glad everyone is sleeping on these.... gonna be that much easier to cop. These are dope imo nice soft nubuck. Closest thing to a knicks PE that ima get so im locking up a pair to rock and a pair to stock for sure. :smokin I also have ZERO interest in those barkleys

These release reminds me of the cool grey 12 last year. Yet never saw those bad boys restock. I'm going to have ample time to cop these while the rest of the world is dead set on the restock lol

I liked them in person. IMO they **** all over the Cav IV's. Personal preference. I think the 25th's going to help people out a lot and these will go under the radar.

I liked them in person. IMO they **** all over the Cav IV's. Personal preference. I think the 25th's going to help people out a lot and these will go under the radar.

Did the nubuck quality match up with Cavs IV quality in your estimation?

Cool grey 12's restocked a bunch of times and then were part of the relaunch in August (with playoff 12s and oly 6). They actually sat at outlets past phone order times and were popping up in good quantities at outlets through December.

Cav 4's are an awesome shoe, one of the best retro + releases in ages. But like you said, definitely a personal preference thing. These are limited by the number of stores they went to, but some still received decent quantities (90 pairs at my tiny market HoH, but 1 of 3 places in town getting any at all). They won't sell out in stores but they most definitely won't sit around like the Bugs 8's, just because there aren't enough of them to do that. Bugs 8's and January's fire red 5's were huge GR's with a lot less demand than normal, so a lot of people took those releases for granted. $121 out the door for these 8's so I can't complain. Like others said, black durabuck 8s are great.

These release reminds me of the cool grey 12 last year. Yet never saw those bad boys restock. I'm going to have ample time to cop these while the rest of the world is dead set on the restock lol

hate those weak *** xii's but my gf keeps reminding me she NEEDs em :smh:

nubuck =/= durabuck

these suns VIII's got da same material as da thunder IV's...

i may be in the minority but the material on the Thunders is crap. it literally creases like cardboard after 1-2 wears. the nubuck they switched to is much better (the jet black jersey used on the Infrared 6s)

also the grey on these ruins this shoe. these arent even on my radar. id much rather have the Blacktoe 1s next weekend

Last edited:
nubuck =/= durabuck
these suns VIII's got da same material as da thunder IV's...
i may be in the minority but the material on the Thunders is crap. it literally creases like cardboard after 1-2 wears. the nubuck they switched to is much better (the jet black jersey used on the Infrared 6s)
also the grey on these ruins this shoe. these arent even on my radar. id much rather have the Blacktoe 1s next weekend

Naa, man, you aren't alone... The Thunders beat down quickly. After the first wear I put them in my rainy weather rotation

them 12's are nasty! (In a good way) love those shoes!
smokin.gif
the orange jumpman tab ruined those for sure

Just found out these won't be in my region or surrounding area I'M BUMMED:x any help on this copp from my NT family will be GREATLY APPRECIATED! 304-910-nine eight five nine! Thanks Yeahh I know i'm thirsty but I love Jordan VIII's. :rolleyes

Just found out these won't be in my region or surrounding area I'M BUMMED:x any help on this copp from my NT family will be GREATLY APPRECIATED! 304-910-nine eight five nine! Thanks Yeahh I know i'm thirsty but I love Jordan VIII's. :rolleyes
What size you need

These are so bad that a lot of my local spots are doing FCFS. 99.99% of the time it's all raffles. Good luck to all those who want a pair and gets them

Back
Top Bottom