2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw that video when I went to his channel and I can already tell they will look SICK in person!

i think these are going to sit but if u think u gonna strike out in your area hit me up i dont want em but ill help a couple of u guys in need 

i think these are going to sit but if u think u gonna strike out in your area hit me up i dont want em but ill help a couple of u guys in need 
Ill pm you if anything happens in my area. Just a quick heads up I'm a size 13 :wink:

Ill pm you if anything happens in my area. Just a quick heads up I'm a size 13
wink.gif
aite just let me know 

These are fiye!!! (2Chainz voice) Hope these aren't limited cause I'm coppin for sure

Last edited:
I saw these (well, the gs anyway) and they look very nice. Black and orange goes pretty well. If the Playoff 8s and the Shaqnosis weren't releasing during the next couple of months, I probably would purchase this.

Hey bro I might need your help also just as a safety precaution. I don't know how these will do in my area any help will be appreciated I'm a size 12 :D Thanks

I dig em.  Whoever attempts to match these up w/ some navy blue gear may be a little off.  From the most recent vid its def Phoenix Suns purple (like they're supposed to be).  From other pix and discussions in this forum I was thinking Chicago Bears navy also.

How limited will these be?

That 25 restock news will probably make these easier to get for everyone who wants them

Yeah it's looking like these might be a nice and easy in-store pick up for those looking to get a pair.

This release is looking good but it sucks that my FTL does raffles now. They don't take anymore chances after the recent releases cause people don't know how to act when it comes to a pair of sneakers smh...either way its very rare when you see retro jordans look like it may sit so I'm gonna take advantage of it

Back
Top Bottom