2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the playoffs and now shooting for the Phoenix 8's, I guess I love 8's cause I've always been in love with air raids 1's and 2's...

Best chance is probably 139 outlet prices..maybe 20% off that if they sit from that point and hit the side racks.. Cant believe they are 100 in Houston, would def cop for that price

these are finally all bought up on FNL
i bet you it has a lot to do with the playoffs being sold out online... people need to get out the house every once in a while and realize these can be copped in store and they don't have to "settle" for the suns 8s (even though i like about 90% of the shoe myself) 

Suns 8 finally selling out on FNL because some people who don't know about shoes just hear "jordan retro 8" and the hype around it and just hop on FNL to buy it not knowing the difference between the suns 8 or playoff 8s lol.

i bet you it has a lot to do with the playoffs being sold out online... people need to get out the house every once in a while and realize these can be copped in store and they don't have to "settle" for the suns 8s (even though i like about 90% of the shoe myself) 

Naw, people probably got the playoffs, and realized they like them more than they thought they would. Plus the quality is on point. So they decided to go back and get the other 8 colorway they were on the fence about.

So....FNL pulled a sneaky marketing strategy again...and there's a full size run of the Suns 8s back up on the site lol. 

All the stores I've been in here haven't had these in weeks. Not sure about all the slower traffic ones.

So....FNL pulled a sneaky marketing strategy again...and there's a full size run of the Suns 8s back up on the site lol. 

Their website is also backed by their stores.

I remember I ordered some crimsons in one of their restocks and they got canceled. Then they went back and put them back on the website a week later. :rolleyes

I'm actually glad that happen. They're ok, but not worth retail to me. I'll probably get a pair when they go to outlets.

Last edited:
full size run back up on FNL .   they can't get rid of these things !    Whatever happened to the coupon codes you can use on sneakers after a few weeks if they've been sitting ?   that rule still doesn't apply to jordan's even if they are sitting for weeks ?  I'd cop these for around the $120 range if they would mark down that low

This shoe makes me have hope that one day retro jays will sit on shelves like this in the future

Yeah. the packs were a fail because most only wanted a pair out of the 2 
laugh.gif
The packs sat for a while, and now they running for like 1,000$ plus! Smh

Would grab these for $100 if they're discounted and I can use a coupon and rewards.

They sat on the shelf for a minute in VA, mad cats wore them on the strip in release day. Only saw like 1 or 2 cats pull em off

Back
Top Bottom