2014/15 Fall & Winter Jacket thread.

For those of yall in NY, last week it was literally 70 degrees and today i had to wear a jacket :lol: :smh:

Do yall remember wearing those Avirex leathers :lol:

I remember my folks dropped mad bread on that Rocafella leather :smokin

Gotta by a harlem/bx dude. Pele's been dead in BKLYN. Buy what you like kan't knock it.
I'm from Washington heights and while they are way hotter in Harlem/bx they are definitely not dead in bk, dudes rock em there too.

I'm from Washington heights and while they are way hotter in Harlem/bx they are definitely not dead in bk, dudes rock em there too.

Where in BK will you see dudes wearing Pelle ? The only people I could imagine wearing that stuff is 34-40 year old Puerto Ricans in Red Hook

Where in BK will you see dudes wearing Pelle ? The only people I could imagine wearing that stuff is 34-40 year old Puerto Ricans in Red Hook
I've seen dudes in downtown Brooklyn rock em. Like I said it's not prevalent like in Harlem/bx with every other dude rocking one but ppl still on it out there.

I've seen dudes in downtown Brooklyn rock em. Like I said it's not prevalent like in Harlem/bx with every other dude rocking one but ppl still on it out there.

the dudes you have seen downtown brooklyn are uptowners shopping downtown bk.... :rofl:
we haven't rocked pelle's since B.I.G

the dudes you have seen downtown brooklyn are uptowners shopping downtown bk.... :rofl:
we haven't rocked pelle's since B.I.G
I also know dudes from bk who rock em. Like I said it's not as hot as uptown but you're making it seem like dudes get clowned down there for them, which is simply not the case. If you don't rock em that's on you but saying no bk guys rocking em is simply false

Kept striking out on the Uniqlo +J parka I wanted so I just went ahead and got the navy Penfield Stapleton. Gonna start getting cold here in the next few weeks.

Looking to buy the stapleton jacket but undecided on a size. I'm 6'0 220 Muscular build. I dont know if I should go with a xl or xxl? Any opinions from people who have worn this jacket? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom