2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
decent game; get the L, get kobe his points, only play him 31 minutes

the trick is to let the other team score every time down so that kobe can shoot all he wants without the other team feeling a need to double team since they are already up by 25 

Kobe still has a lot left in his tank..

It's just that he no longer can do it himself. There's not a single guy sans Nick Young and I barely trust him who can put the ball in the hoop at a reliable rate.

It's Kobe and a bunch of guys who are bench players.

Cant tell if the team is more depressing or the fan base.

Constant complaining... sheesh. :x

we all know the team sucks balls by now. probably worse roster and coach in the nba... actually, they are.
By far the worse. Its embarrassing...it has been for weeks.

So what the hell is everyone still so surprised about?

I really dont get it. You tune in, you know Kobes going to ball hog and the rest of the teams gonna look like trash... its gonna happen for 70+ more games.

You guys gonna really point it out 70+ more game days? Every game? :lol:

Last edited:
happy to see clarkson and sacre doing well 
pimp.gif

Im not mad that were a joke everywhere, we deserve it. organization is trash right now from top to bottom...
Kobe is embarrassing himself as the team mascot, Byron is coaching horribly, the rest of the team cant drain a jumper to save their lives...

if i was a Laker hater i'd be enjoying it too.

just being honest.

but damn... when our own fans are hating harder than the Laker haters are, thats what disturbs me.

How are we out-hating the people that hate us most? :lol: Just bringing even more attention to the embarrassment constantly.
HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT US, LOOK AT HOW EMBARRASSING WE ARE.

LOOK!

Why? :x
You proud of it?

I dont know about you guys but im just letting people enjoy it low key. Watching the embarrassment from afar, and just patiently waiting for things to get better in a couple years.
CP said it a lot and i didnt listen a few years back, but we just gotta be patient. He was right. Nothing we can do right now but watch this team lose, hopefully get some draft picks and hopefully get better.

What is over-reacting every single game going to do other than cause more stress?
This is going to be our crappy team 70 MORE GAMES.

We just gotta deal with it man.

/End-LTB-rant

i wish kobe wouldve retired. last year........ hes done.....

He isn't though.

He's still a huge offensive threat. The problem is he isn't 28 anymore. He's 36. And for him to get in between this Kobe, and the Kobe we all know... He actually needs someone around to distract off of him.

cant keep playing lin as the primary pg, with a lin kobe back court teams are scoring literally every time down 

I thought everyone was cool with the root how you wanna root. No use complaining about the complainers, just let everyone do their thing. We're a joke some ppl have embraced it some haven't, neither way is the right way. That's what's makes this thread entertaining... well sometimes.

I'm curious how efficient Kobe would be with Pau Gasol instead of Jordan Hill as the starting C.

The team would still stink, and maybe have 1 more win. But just the threat of someone who can score at a somewhat reliable rate makes me wonder how different he'd be in these first 10 games/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom