2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe playing the most minutes and clarkson not getting any pt at all in a blow out that we had no chance of losing 
sick.gif

What a terrible night.

Lakers win, Pistons lose, Celtics choke a game to the Hawks. Knicks look like they will lose too.

5 free boneless wings tho from Wingstop [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Since ya'll are competing with us (Knicks) to have the number one pick I just want to wish you guys good luck and I hope you keep winning games. I sincerely mean that.

Keep winning Lakers!! Lets go!!!

Since ya'll are competing with us (Knicks) to have the number one pick I just want to wish you guys good luck and I hope you keep winning games. I sincerely mean that.

im a huge phil and fish fan so i really hope you guys end up figuring it out and maybe even making a playoff run

best of luck this season 
pimp.gif

I hope we don't and because of that... Let the Knicks burn

Ding:
Lakers Must Weigh Fantasy vs. Reality in Targeting Best Free-Agent Options

This worries me in a lot of ways.

It's clear we have to make the hard push for Gasol...

But get the word on lesser options.

I think Jimmy Butler is a definite. I'd max him out easily. Should be $14mil based on a $70mil cap.

Then go the lesser PG, unless we end up with Mudiay. Dragic is the best guy. But there's allure to trying to scoop up Reggie Jackson, completely dashing the Thunder, so KD has almost no choice but to leave.

If you think about it, KD is a free agent 2016. He'll end up with a $24mil / year contract. In 2017, Westbrook & Ibaka are free agents. That's $40-45mil. Would make the Thunder very hard to build a team around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom