2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you're going to lose, you have to lose because you can't be in the middle of the pack," Johnson said. "You either have to be great or you have to be bad to get a good pick."

Wise words from a decent man

"If you're going to lose, you have to lose because you can't be in the middle of the pack," Johnson said. "You either have to be great or you have to be bad to get a good pick."
Wise words from a decent man
Back when I was trying to put a ring on Alicia hand,
This lost boy got fly without peter pan,
And my delivery just got me buzzing like the pizza man,

I think most people get it now...

No point In trying to do anything this year.

The draft is deep. Why give away a top 5 pick just to make the playoffs and get bounced?

Get that top 5 pick, Get randle back and maybe make some off season moves if they make sense.

That's all...

Don't do it mitch....

I feel validated

Ain't it some **** that it takes a year and a half, and a message from Magic's dumb *** to line some people up? :lol:

*Note*
Most of this thread understands now already because of some wise people that frequent here, but for all the Laker fans out there trying to figure out ways to get Deron Williams, or Joe Johnson, or Rondo, etc etc, now they'll listen because Magic says something? :\ :lol: :smh:

C CP1708 Yeah most of LA just doesn't get it. They feel the Lakers are wasting Kobe's final years....

I swear some of the conversations I have on the street baffle me...like are you watching the games? The only way we would be good is if you brought LBJ, Anthony Davis and CP3 here and it still might not be enough since out bench is terrible....

:smh:

Can't win every year...

Time to fall back and build up.

Maybe the Lakers talked to Magic and had him say that cuz the Lakers front brass know if it comes from Magic most fans  will agree. (not Nt'ers, common fan)

This would make me feel better.

I have zero faith in our Front office.

C CP1708 Yeah most of LA just doesn't get it. They feel the Lakers are wasting Kobe's final years....

I swear some of the conversations I have on the street baffle me...like are you watching the games? The only way we would be good is if you brought LBJ, Anthony Davis and CP3 here and it still might not be enough since out bench is terrible....

Bench isn't terrible. It's slightly better than league average.

Our Starting Lineup is Terrible. That's why we are 5-340

Last edited:
essential1 essential1 Do you think bench numbers will go down with the moves Scott is making? Have a feeling Swaggy will be starting sooner than later....

Ideally, a bench rotation comprised of Boss-Swaggy-Lin with Sacre-Kelly-Ellington filling in the gaps is decent.

I dont know how anyone could say they have no faith in our front office. This summer and this year so far they have really done everything right. They were down with the tank as soon as last season ended.
Once we missed out on Melo they went straight into tank mode. I def expect to see a midseason trade closer to the deadline. Hill keep putting up those double-doubles baby.

I'm gonna say this, and say this now. And I mean every word of it.

If Mitch doesn't ENSURE that we tank to ****, and keep this 2015 pick AND therefore the 2017 pick, he needs to be fired. 100%, fired.

He went out on the limb for Nash and Dwight. That's fine. He missed, on both. Ok. Now he has a chance to partially fix some of that, by maintaining some picks to help reload the team going forward, he needs to do that. 100%.

If he fails, that's twice, on the same deals. He would have to go.

He has a second chance to fix those failed trades, if he fails again, that's it.

No gray area. He can't piss those picks away so we can win 26 games instead of 22. You lose your job for being that stupid.

I'm gonna say this, and say this now. And I mean every word of it.

If Mitch doesn't ENSURE that we tank to ****, and keep this 2015 pick AND therefore the 2017 pick, he needs to be fired. 100%, fired.

He went out on the limb for Nash and Dwight. That's fine. He missed, on both. Ok. Now he has a chance to partially fix some of that, by maintaining some picks to help reload the team going forward, he needs to do that. 100%.

If he fails, that's twice, on the same deals. He would have to go.

He has a second chance to fix those failed trades, if he fails again, that's it.

No gray area. He can't piss those picks away so we can win 26 games instead of 22. You lose your job for being that stupid.

I think he gets it done. The writing is on the wall. A blind man could see what we have to do this year. And he showed he was willing to do it. Everyone on here was pissed cuz he didnt go after IT/Lance/Bledsoe ....well he knew that wouldnt take us to the top so he didnt
waste time or money ....seems like mitch knows whats up.

He is doing the perfect stealth tanking. I still believe in Mitch. But he is working with a sooper short leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom