2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to bring back someone that wont take **** from kobe

461706693.jpg
the GAWD :pimp: :pimp:

" Kobe...I'm gonna hit you back "
I miss this team |I

Brees, Eli, Hakeem, Staubach, Young, Warner, Peavy, Schilling, Dungy, Pacquiao, Gibbs, Pujols, White, Foreman and Tebow are some impact players and coaches who are nice guys

, PYou got about 2-3 names here, and a couple *shrugs* whatevers.

:lol:

Man I named like 15 guys

There's probably only 30-40 truly impactful Sports champions from the last 30 years

Only 2 of those guys were of questionable impact...Peavy and Tebow

So we can't talk about Staubach? :lol:
It doesnt take an historian to know he had a lot impact

I think Manny and Floyd are both running from each other

I can't tell if it's one or other

Eli definitely was clutch in their Super Bowl wins

How are we going talk about Magic and Bird but act Gibbs didn't coach in the same decade?

Come on man :lol:

Last edited:
Saw the clip with Kobe today, and it got us talking at the gym and someone bought up a point. Kobe has played the good guy role and has said all the right things as far as we know so far this season. Now with him exploding 43 days into the season (much longer than anyone guessed) and it was caught on film. Never mind cussing at Mitch, Kobe can't hide behind the "good guy" role as far as saying he is not getting frustrated. Does the front office make a move, by possibly trading the pick or something of that nature? Or do they stand where they are and say that is just Kobe being Kobe? He is making 25 million he will be okay.

Guys need to check out the post practice interview, it was nothing. He was joking and laughing about it afterwords.

Front office knew what they were getting into. You don't add Lin, Boozer, Old man Nash in a stacked Western conference and expect championships. They took on Lin because he came with pick(s).

Kobe getting his Zen master on... He particularly went at the 2 PGs w/ the most potential which is interesting.

What I think happens from this is Lin is gonna fold, he's not built for that type physical trash talking basketball BUT Clarkson will take on Young's advice and step up to the plate. Lin dives further into the bench and onto the trade block while Clarkson and Price eat up the minutes

Last edited:
Nick Young was trash talkin no one on the planet can guard me.

Kobe replied, good thing I'm not from this planet. :lol:

Kobe saw those reporters and started yappin. Probably tryin to look like he's tough lovin the team for tomorrow. But we'll of course blow it up.

Nevermind a week ago he praised the team for workin hard, today he calls them out for not. :nerd:

Kobe will Kobe with these kids in his team and besides he's the leader of the team so shut it whoever was trying to cross his path and questioning his leadership,,he maybe the oldest in the roster but he's STILL the BEST with 5Rings

its not questioning kobe as a leader of the team, the whole point of trash talk is for the back and forth

i bet kobe is bored as hell out there with only nick talking back to him 

Not sure if this is real, but it's about darn time people stop acting like KOBE's some mythical beast worth idolizing.  It's gotten disgusting already, yet some of yall still talk up Bryant like the savior part 2.  Dude's a hack now, costing us games, berating team-mates,  etc. etc, all while saying he was 'happy' at the 'effort'.  If Kobe hadn't lost those games, maybe what he allegedly said today would hold more water.  But this is like a situation the coach has to fix.  BS is a scaredy cat, he has no balls to fix the situation.

Conduct detrimental to the team.  Dat disrespect.  Would like to see someone set Kobe straight, a black eye would be repped!

have a seat

when brothas get mad in arguments they start clapping with every word..

Last edited:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/lakers-confident-they-just-need-another-onceinagen,37640/

"LOS ANGELES—Despite his team’s dismal start to the NBA season, Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak told reporters Wednesday that he believes the franchise only needs to add another once-in-a-generation player to get back on track. “I can certainly understand the pessimism among Lakers fans right now, but we’ll be able to right the ship if we can just find that one guy who will eventually rank among the best 20 NBA players of all time,” said Kupchak, adding that the team could easily return to championship contention if it simply drafts a 19-year-old phenom whose photo is printed on the cover of Sports Illustrated  under the headline, “The Next Michael Jordan.” “The foundation is in place, and now it’s just a matter of adding a future first-ballot Hall of Famer who will put up 30,000 points over 20 years in the league and single-handedly take over games through unbelievable skill and athleticism, uncompromising competitiveness, and sheer willpower. If we can just get that missing piece, then we’ll be right back in the thick of things.” Reached for comment, Lakers shooting guard Kobe Bryant dismissed Kupchak’s claims, adamantly telling reporters that the roster already has a transcendent, generation-defining player at the peak of his powers."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom