2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax. You know that's Simmons just bein a Celtics douche. Nobody goin after Deron like that anymore.

I hope so. I've just been afraid/paranoid the Lakers might make a panic move on a player like that someone's trying to get rid of.

Last edited:
My calculator computed that yes, Chucky Atkins did play under Rudy T. in 04-05.

And if any Net is playing for the Lakers in the near future, it will be Brook Lopez.

:lol: at stats junky. How the **** you need stats to tell you Smush never played for Rudy? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senor, if Mitch made a panic move like that, trust, the Lakers wouldn't be around much longer after that. There would be legit rioting in the streets,. even if it was just the 4-5 of us from in here. :lol:

I remember being suckered by Mihm after that first game, he was agile and light on his feet, could move around better than Shaq, I thought, heh, we got another steal at Center....... :smh: :lol:

Not so much it turned out.

ESPN really ranked Kobe 40th. I know he's getting up there but they're tryna tell us it's 39 dudes better than him...

zmjfv8.gif

The dude Nash really hurt himself grabbing his luggage..,,

:lol: :smh:

It's time for Nash to hang it up.

Last edited:
I always thought Chris Mihm was serviceable. Then Chris Wilcox destroyed his ankle and career by dunking on him.

He's 23-59, isn't shooting 3's, isn't getting anything at the rim, isn't even hitting a good clip of his free throws, plays no defense, and you guys are upset that he's ranked 40th, because it's too LOW? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised they're keeping up that high to be honest with you. He won't be at 40 for very long, pretty soon he's going to be much further down. It is what it is. Near the end.

Speaking of Rudy, what's he up to these days?

Anything, you know, anything tying him down?

nerd.gif

Speaking of Rudy, what's he up to these days?

Anything, you know, anything tying him down?

:nerd:

He's still a consultant with the team from what I understand. We've seen him sitting next to Mitch at a lot of games the last couple years, but he has no defined role that I know of.

He got paid 10 mil after he stepped down, maybe he worked something out with the org to stay on and help a little since they technically didn't have to pay him that much. I'm not positive on that, just throwing it out there.

He's 23-59, isn't shooting 3's, isn't getting anything at the rim, isn't even hitting a good clip of his free throws, plays no defense, and you guys are upset that he's ranked 40th, because it's too LOW?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm surprised they're keeping up that high to be honest with you. He won't be at 40 for very long, pretty soon he's going to be much further down. It is what it is. Near the end.
How is 23-59 bad? I mean, by my criticisms, yes, but I feel like there are times when he could have had a GAME of 23-59, and would have been defended by apologists.

He's 23-59, isn't shooting 3's, isn't getting anything at the rim, isn't even hitting a good clip of his free throws, plays no defense, and you guys are upset that he's ranked 40th, because it's too LOW? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see. When I thought he was starting to slow down a lot he came back and had one of his best seasons in 2012–13.

Last edited:
Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 2m2 minutes ago
State of the Lakers these days: Jeremy Lin tweaked his other ankle during individual workouts Thursday. Still hopes to play Sunday.

It's mild, but yeesh.

He's still a consultant with the team from what I understand. We've seen him sitting next to Mitch at a lot of games the last couple years, but he has no defined role that I know of.

He got paid 10 mil after he stepped down, maybe he worked something out with the org to stay on and help a little since they technically didn't have to pay him that much. I'm not positive on that, just throwing it out there.

Yes, he left early because of health reasons. And yeah. I do seem him in he stands,.next to Mitch

Baxter Holmes ‏@BaxterHolmes
I asked Lakers coach Byron Scott about his philosophy on 3-pointers. "I don't believe it wins championships. (It) gets you to the playoffs."

:lol:

How is 23-59 bad? I mean, by my criticisms, yes, but I feel like there are times when he could have had a GAME of 23-59, and would have been defended by apologists.

Those games, at the time, would also include 5-6 boards, 5-6 assists, and better perimeter defense, finishes at the rim, long 3's, opening up other lanes for movement within the offense because he would stress the defense.

These days, not so much. 59 long 2's, not stretching the defense, no rim attacks, no 3's, he has to hit a helluva lot more than 23 of 59 to impact the game.

Baxter Holmes ‏@BaxterHolmes
I asked Lakers coach Byron Scott about his philosophy on 3-pointers. "I don't believe it wins championships. (It) gets you to the playoffs."

:lol:

DID YOU NOT WATCH THE ******* FINALS LAST SEASON BYRON?????????????????????????????????

Jesus Christ. :smh:

Just stop talking Byron. Just stop. Please.

Spurs last year, 698-1757 3 pointers
Heat last year, 665-1829

Heat year before, 717-1809
Spurs year before, 663-1764

In 2013 Finals, Heat went 64-148 from 3 in 7 games.
Spurs went 61-150

This past June series, Spurs went 55-118 in 5 games
Heat went 46 for 116

The last two title winners averaged between 21-22 3's per game.

"I don't believe it wins championships. (It) gets you to the playoffs."

We managed to somehow find someone dumber than Magic Johnson. :smh:

the jazz :smh:

might need to revise prediction to 41-41 |I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom