2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
even when he's not talking about the lakers its still tank tank tank 
eyes.gif
mean.gif

No, absolutely not. I watched the last 3 eps of first half, S4. Slow as hell for an hour and fifty eight minutes, then, he's in the woods, and I'm like oh ****!!! :wow:

So I hit play, for just one more ep, and my God, all hell breaks lose. Dude, truly, rolls a tank up on the lawn man. The lawn!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like 200 people left on the planet, guy wants to "talk" with a tank by his side. :rofl: :rofl:

This was Ozymandius for TWD. Flat out. I was on my feet bouncin around the living room like Ali. So, so good that last hour.

I'll get into the next half in a day or two, I need to let this one marinate.

Wow ESPN is really pushing this Kobe story. Like REALLY pushing it. It's quite sickening.

I guess this is their way of sticking it to Kobe for his not so kind words about them. Just push propaganda and throw dirt on his name.

They are pushing a story with NO sources. Smh

What article has named sources these days? The best you're going to get is "Eastern Conference GM" or "rival assistant coach".

^^

"I just never felt like the Lakers put as much effort into the building-the-team part of it," says an agent who once had a free agent decline a Lakers offer. "I saw some things in the players' parking lot. Conversations between Bynum and his people and some people with the Lakers. It got pretty rough and heated."

:nerd:

0714-exkobe-tmz-wm.jpg

Senor, Simmons said in his Laker cast that we'd trade for Deron Williams.

Today's column he has a "gut feeling" that Deron is going to the Kings. :nerd:

No need to worry man. We're fine. :lol:

Yeah I saw that. I know it's just Bill thinking out loud (no insider info), but I hope the Kings make a panic "splash" move like that before the Lakers ever do.

JLin playing tonight.

Wayne can finally go back to SG. :lol:. He played horribly backing up Ronnie.

Would like to see lin kobe randle and davis on the same floor at the same time.

Two things I've noticed about kobe, although it's been rare, is that he looks really good creating for others and working the pick and roll game. If the offense continues to open up it should at least be fun to watch

PTI talked about the Abbott piece today. Like what they had to say. They said its unfair to blame kobe. Mike said stern played the biggest role im the lakers being in the current situation they are in. The fact that he vetoed what would have been another of a long line of great deals for the lakers has more to do with it then just kobe. And tony killed d12....which i always enjoy.

Didn't LO get all emo after we tried to trade him for CP3? We lost LO soon after for what, a trade exception? I'm sure Pau felt some type of way about it as well..

That veto was brutal for this franchise :smh:

PTI talked about the Abbott piece today. Like what they had to say. They said its unfair to blame kobe. Mike said stern played the biggest role im the lakers being in the current situation they are in. The fact that he vetoed what would have been another of a long line of great deals for the lakers has more to do with it then just kobe. And tony killed d12....which i always enjoy.

That "irrelevant" article I posted yesterday? Heh, who'da thunk?

Oh, the NBA thread is on fire too about it?

Flea and Phil Jackson goin at Abbott about it on Twitter?

I'm such an *** hole for posting that in here yesterday. Gee, it was such a non-story.

Kind of crazy to think all the Lakers got out of Pau, LO and Bynum is a crippled Nash.

Major bungle by Mitch and co.

Kind of crazy to think all the Lakers got out of Pau, LO and Bynum is a crippled Nash.

Major bungle by Mitch and co.

Damn you Stern.

All honesty had we got CP3 then D12 not only would D12 had never left. His **** would definitely not had flown because CP3 is brutal on teammates as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom