2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ESPN is really pushing this Kobe story. Like REALLY pushing it. It's quite sickening.

I guess this is their way of sticking it to Kobe for his not so kind words about them. Just push propaganda and throw dirt on his name.

They are pushing a story with NO sources. Smh

It's always funny to me. It's the same **** people been saying since the early 00's. When the Lakers ain't winning rings it's cuz Kobe's selfish, a bad teammate whatever. It's that lazy answer. When they win these people don't have **** to say.

Last edited:
Lottery reform falls short of passing

Updated: October 22, 2014, 11:37 AM ETESPN.com news services

An effort to reform the NBA's draft lottery process failed to get enough votes to pass at the league's Board of Governors meeting on Wednesday, sources told ESPN.

The NBA failed to pass reform on the draft lottery process that would have discouraged teams from tanking in order to increase the odds of landing a better draft position.

While the final vote was 17-13 in favor of the reform, according to Grantland's Zach Lowe, that falls short of the required 23 votes needed to push the reform through.

Sources had said the reform had been expected to pass ahead of Wednesday's vote.

The crux of the reform plan was to discourage the idea of tanking -- or losing on purpose -- to increase a team's ability to get a better spot in the draft lottery.

However, since the league's current weighted lottery system was adopted for the 1985 draft, only four teams with the worst or tied for worst records have earned the top overall pick. The 2004 Orlando Magic are the most recent team to finish with the NBA's worst record and land the No. 1 overall pick, which they used to select Dwight Howard.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11744283/nba-owners-fail-pass-draft-lottery-reform

Damn...

Wes played 40 minutes last night and Julius only gets 17????????????????????????????????????????????

john-calipari-provides-for-one-of-the-best-gifs-ever-against-ole-miss.gif

feeling in a giving mood. havent given away a movie in a while.

if interested, first person to quote this gets a digital download of x-men: days of future past.

nerd.gif

edit: for thread regulars. sorry lurkers.
repped for the generosity 
pimp.gif

in what line of work are you in for you to have free digital DLs to hand out? 

12 teams max

H-2-H

10/25

8:15 PM EST LIVE DRAFT

30 SECONDS

Please PM me you yahoo email.  Just want guys willing to play.  Please PM me.

feeling in a giving mood. havent given away a movie in a while.

if interested, first person to quote this gets a digital download of x-men: days of future past.

:nerd:

edit: for thread regulars. sorry lurkers.
repped for the generosity :pimp:

in what line of work are you in for you to have free digital DLs to hand out? 

actually, these digital movie downloads are from all the movies i buy. i dont use digital downloads because they take up alot of space. blu-ray or dvd disc is enough for me. now a days they practically hand out a digital download to most movie releases. so since i have no use for them i give them away. i usually give them away in TAN or the movie thread. figured id share some of those downloads with the fellow laker fans :smokin

Excellent, excellent point by DP that there is no West, no Phil, and Jerry Buss anymore, 3 hugely successful front office pieces. Abbott didn't mention that at all.

maybe the FO was behind this story and all the rumors so people would stop blaming them for the conga line of bums they bring in every offseason 
nerd.gif

wonder if kobe will tell scott to fall back cause hes taking 6 3s per game :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom