2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
80HcW6Q.gif

giphy.gif

This is all Lillard's fault. Everything thats happened to the Lakers stemmed from that collision a few years ago.
To make up for the injury and our misery with him these past few years, he has to come to the Lakers when he's an

unrestricted free agent whenever that is... he just has to...no exceptions.

Last edited:
Here we go again.

Jerry Buss hired Mike D'Antoni.

For Christ sake.

Even Phil said it was Dr. Buss and you know damn well if he could have send a shot at Jim for choosing MDA he would have
It's not really discussed, but Dr. Buss and Phil always seemed to have a lukewarm relationship. 

Is it really that ridiculous to think Dr. Buss did not want Phil anywhere near the franchise in terms of decision making (which is what Phil wants) after he died? 

It's not really discussed, but Dr. Buss and Phil always seemed to have a lukewarm relationship. 

Is it really that ridiculous to think Dr. Buss did not want Phil anywhere near the franchise in terms of decision making (which is what Phil wants) after he died? 

Nah Dr. Buss and Jim Buss both have stated they wanted a team built like the Showtime days.

Dr. Buss felt the triangle offense was boring to watch.

They also made the same mistake when Phil first left in after the 2004 Finals loss and hired Rudy Tomjanovich who lasted not even half a full season before he quit and Frank Hamblen a Phil Jackson long time trusted assistant coached that year until Phil came back in 2005 for his second coaching stint with the Lakers.

Nah Dr. Buss and Jim Buss both have stated they wanted a team built like the Showtime days.

They also made the same mistake when Phil first left in after the 2004 Finals loss and hired Rudy Tomjanovich who lasted not even half a full season before he quit and Frank Hamblen a Phil Jackson long time trusted assistant coached that year until Phil came back in 2005 for his second coaching stint with the Lakers.

Do you know who the first person to float Phil Jackson coming back after Mike Brown was fired.

It was Jim Buss, when he went to Jeanie, and asked if they can work together again.

Last edited:

Do you know who the first person to float Phil Jackson coming back after Mike Brown was fired.

It was Jim Buss, when he went to Jeanie, and asked if they can work together again.
Which is always so conveniently left out. She even says it. He's the one who brought up the entire idea. Then all of a sudden D'antoni is hired. Hmmm who could've had final say? 

And honestly I get why Phil wasn't brought in. He wanted more than just to coach, plus didn't he say he wanted to coach for a year. 

I just hate how she once again kind of pinned these things on D'antoni + Jim. 

And in 2005 who did you guys want to coach the team, since Rudy T is always looked as a blunder on Jim's part?

Last edited:
By the way... If I'm Mitch, I'm calling the Sixers right now, and trying to help them get to the salary floor.

Nash + The 2nd Rounder we got from the Clippers (through Houston) only get it if it's 51-55 for one of the Sixers 13208328 2nd Round Picks next year.

Sixers don't need to because they could just inflate all their guys salaries, but long run, it would be better to keep current player salary from going up as much as possible.

Sixers won't do it, but hell at least get one of the picks back :lol:

Last edited:

So what.

He listened to and went to Jeanie for advice out of respect. I mean come on they are sibilings for crying out loud who work together.

Jeanie in her book said she felt betrayed after that all went down.

Which is why Jeanie is telling everyone now she has the most power and final say, and is probably why Jim Buss gave himself 3 years to make the Lakers contenders again if not he says he will step down.

Last edited:

So what.

He listened to and went to Jeanie for advice out of respect. I mean come on they are sibilings for crying out loud who work together.

Jeanie in her book said she felt betrayed after that all went down.

Which is why Jeanie is telling everyone now she has the most power and final say, and is probably why Jim Buss gave himself 3 years to turn make the Lakers contenders again if not he says he will step down.

Her father told her it was his choice. Phil said it was Dr. Buss choice.

What more evidence is needed?

And she's a horrible decision maker. She does things based on emotion. She says things based on emotion. That's not how you run a basketball team. But let's give her the keys because that Kobe contract was a great choice.

Last edited:
Jabba the Hut aka Windhorst was saying if the Pacers get off to a bad start, they'll be looking to move Hibbert and Nash's expiring could be used along with other pieces to acquire him. Hopefully not cause he has a $15 mil player option, doubt he turns it down. But something to keep an eye on.

She says things based on emotion.
That 'loser' comment was cringeworthy the first time. I would have thought she would feel some type of way after saying it....nope. She then brings it up again :lol: You just have a feeling she was strolling through ESPN waiting to drop that L bomb

Last edited:
Jabba the Hut aka Windhorst was saying if the Pacers get off to a bad start, they'll be looking to move Hibbert and Nash's expiring could be used along with other pieces to acquire him. Hopefully not cause he has a $15 mil player option, doubt he turns it down. But something to keep an eye on.

Meh...

But I could see it.

If it's Hill & Nash. I'm for it. If it's the Rockets 1st Round Pick, I will roid rage like Macho Man in the 90s.

Also wondering if they'll make a push for Rondo or just try and go after him in the summer.

Brook Lopez is damaged goods, not sure what BK is looking to do.

Who would you guys rather have for max dollars Deandre Jordan or Marc Gasol? Who would be a better fit next to Julius?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom