2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Kobe to have a 2010 suns performance against the warriors in the playoffs this year...solely because Alvin Gentry is on their staff.

i need Ed Davis and Randle to be on the court together at all times. Randle needs Davis to clean up his ****.

I should be the broadcast man instead of Billy MacDonald.... Would be glorious. I'd probably be loaded up on scotch, and too busy to even care about this season.

Literally every ******* play is a post up or 18 footer. Kill me with his basic *** offense.

with the level of difficulty and random fadeaways on the lakers side...its pretty clear...these ****** think they're kobe. They're equivalent to those random batmans at the beginning of dark knight. Don't have any of the same skills so they show up with shotguns n **** haha

with the level of difficulty and random fadeaways on the lakers side...its pretty clear...these ****** think they're kobe. They're equivalent to those random batmans at the beginning of dark knight. Don't have any of the same skills so they show up with shotguns n **** haha
I've noticed your metaphors are top notch. How does someone think of these things? 

This team isn't good in the first place (definitely think they're better than most think though), but keep in mind, these dudes out there are guys that aren't even making the team. Yet, GS has a lot of their starters out there. 

Darkest before the dawn @whoever said that on here. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom