• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're related
laugh.gif

It's not about how good we'll be in regards to the top pick, it's more about how worse the other teams will be throughout the league.

Even if we're bad I don't see us being that bad.....imma reserve a vote until we have a coach and the roster is set.

Definitely not top 5 tho.

And if we do get that top 5 pick its because management didnt listen to me, they don't hear me out here
mean.gif
I'm making my vote now. They aren't getting a top 5 pick. People are just lost in their hope. We will be bad, that's guaranteed. We are not gonna be top 5 bad. Our only hope of improving for the next upcoming season is to try and make a deal at the deadline, and we don't make the mistakes we made during this FA period.

Last edited:
I think we're related :lol:

It's not about how good we'll be in regards to the top pick, it's more about how worse the other teams will be throughout the league.

Even if we're bad I don't see us being that bad.....imma reserve a vote until we have a coach and the roster is set.

Definitely not top 5 tho.

And if we do get that top 5 pick its because management didnt listen to me, they don't hear me out here :smh:
I'm making my vote now. They aren't getting a top 5 pick. People are just lost in their hope. We will be bad, that's guaranteed. We are not gonna be top 5 bad. Our only hope of improving for the next upcoming season is to try and make a deal at the deadline, and we don't make the mistakes we made during this FA period.

Yes that's my choice as well but not top 5 leaves us with two more choices.

6-14 or the playoffs are the other two choices, I just wanna see a full roster before I say we can't make the playoffs.

That's why I'm saving my final judgement until everything is in place.

Instead of hiring Byron, Lakers should just do like the Knicks did in that movie Eddie with Whoopi Goldberg and let a different fan serve as guest coach each home game and let Mad Dog take care of the road games.

guys are silly, these guys are on contracr, young bucks feeling they wronged themselves. most guys will.compete to get their stock values up. byronn is not that coach though. anyone that can placate and tame kobe now is gonma be that guu,.scott is not that guy.

kids thinking top 5 picks mean u find a prodigy, come on now... you kiddies should know by now that picks mean squat. its unlikely you will hear about wiggins, parker, or whatever hyped up phenom is brewing. top 5, top 10, etx means squat. history proves that, but i just dont get why some talk it up like that. lol

if there was a prodigy, lord knows, LA aint gonna be the one trynna land him. get real with it fam.

i wamma see this boozer thing. if LA signs boozer, i would LIKE to see LA give a goos push. but Sacre at C just wont cut it. prove me wrong, but stop with the stupid thinking.

So lance signed with the hornets for a total of 27 million. 9 mill a year on a 3 year contract with the third year being a team option....

Third year being a team option.

I mean what the **** is this franchise doing?

Offering maxes to walking corpses and signing a dude that nobody had any interest in signing...

Like is this real life?

if you look at it money wise, lance basically got what we are paying jordan hill. 

if you wouldve told me, we could sign lance to 9 mil for the amount j hill got....done in a second. 

with the 4-5 mil NY got, we couldve gotten a serviceable big man to come off the bench

**** that, give us stars on our jerseys. We the best.

Though our troubles did begin when we added the stars onto our court...

Hornets getting Vonleh and Lance. :smh:

My 2 targets from earlier in the year before Lance priced himself too high. Only to find out he didn't price himself too high. |I

Dude did price himself too high, but found out no one was going to budge so he just settled

Last edited:
So lance signed with the hornets for a total of 27 million. 9 mill a year on a 3 year contract with the third year being a team option....

Third year being a team option.

I mean what the **** is this franchise doing?

Offering maxes to walking corpses and signing a dude that nobody had any interest in signing...

Like is this real life?
Son, my exact feelings.

How do you not even get an meeting with Lance or his agent. Maybe dude is a head case...but that's why you only guarantee the first two and give the team the option on the last one.

What's for sure though...is dude is a gamer, and he plays hard, and produces, and gets up defensively for opposing stars...even if he goes overboard sometimes.

How do you not want a guy like that? At that price?

Lance would have helped the team win too much, so I'm glad it didn't work out.

:pimp:

Last edited:
It was reported that he was interested in us right? How are we all assuming that we didn't try to sign him?

On another note, Sixers-Lakers tonight meaning Noel-Randle. :pimp:

Should be a good test of how Randle deals with length and athleticism that Noel brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom