I'm guessing the depth chart is:

Hill/Davis/Sacre
Boozer/Randle
Johnson/X
Kobe/Swaggy
Lin/Nash/Clarkson

Last edited:
giphy.gif

guarantee johnson did not an ounce of practice this summer. no handles training. no shooting. no defense. no strength or conditioning. son prolly just been running around telling **** he's Wiz

Jordan went out a Wizard with zero hops ... Shaq went out a lazy and fat slob on like 5 different teams ... Malone went out ring chasing in LA ... Barkley in Houston ... Hakeem embarrassed himself in Toronto.

I think Kobe will be fine playing in sold out Staples center for two years. I think the interesting question is what he does in 2016. Assuming he stays healthy the next two years, does he actually walk away after this contract?

I think Kobe can still play, but I still.adored the legends coming back. Perhaps I just wanted to see an encore of them. I dont think Kobe would like to see younger cats school him. His ego and mindset has been too self conscious and cautious. What I mean is, I dont think Kobe will allow himself to be embarassed. MJ was quoted as saying something similar. It makes sense though, but well worry that later.

Btw, can KG or RAY Allen still play? KG to LA? lol

I think Kobe can still play, but I still.adored the legends coming back. Perhaps I just wanted to see an encore of them. I dont think Kobe would like to see younger cats school him. His ego and mindset has been too self conscious and cautious. What I mean is, I dont think Kobe will allow himself to be embarassed. MJ was quoted as saying something similar. It makes sense though, but well worry that later.

Btw, can KG or RAY Allen still play? KG to LA? lol

Allen is hanging from Lebron's balls right now

Looked outta control at times , but at least he's attempting to use his right hand.

Not a fan of his handle tho, doesn't look fluid or natural like Odoms.

I may be in the minority, but I actually think it's a decent roster if healthy. In today's game you need players who can play multiple position and you don't really need a center

So now that's eight returning players (counting Kobe) from the worst modern Laker team ever.

Awesome.

I don't mind Wes that much. I'm surprised no one offered him more than the minimum, though.

Has anybody we acquired been offered anything by anyone else, save for Boozer and the two rookies, who was still got out of the bargain bin? Don't know why we didn't just offer everyone one year deals, literally none of these guys were wanted by anyone else. This is what we've become.

We had everyone's discards word to 300.

I never was a fan of Kendall Marshall dude was trash with no jump shot.

I don't remember all this K butter love during the season. He had a good month or so but that was it and he's been buns in summer league.

All this crying goin on for 4million a year , let that boy cook

That's like worrying about a slow leak meanwhile your transmission blown :lol:

BRUH :lol:

Fixed.

I would agree with you but don't forget, Dwight did get traded to us and he was a #LakerRumor for months (maybe even years).

So he is the exception.

The lin trade did come from nowhere tho. Even after it came out that houston had something lined up with him there still wasn't a Peep from the lakers camp and it took 3 or 4 days before the trade was completed.

HOLY ******* ****

the way he pushed it on that break was ungodly for a guy 6 9 250. I'm not saying any names but there are very few -- I repeat VERY FEW guys that can do that at his size. He has great touch and will get the hang of how to finish that at full speed but damn that was incredible. And that first step HOLY ****.

OK I'll just say it. LeBron's first step is quick for his size but not that great and he even admits it. 1:00 mark, Randle had homie on roller skates, while riding the city bus and just tried to do too much. "He can't guard you. He can't GUARD YOU!" :lol:. Whoever said that gave him a lil too much gas.

I love what the Lakers are doing encouraging randle to expand his game. I had no idea he had THAT type of talent. Dude is spider man before he figured out how to use his powers. He's gonna be a savage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom