• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2011: Phil beating on Pau's chest as he plays like garbage.
2012: Extra rest from lockout, but it was Mike Brown's fault.
2013: It was Dwight's fault.
2014: It was MDA's fault.

2015 excuses for Pau. Another new coach, D Rose, too many minutes, not enough post touches, new conference, new system, ghost of MJ.

I'm gonna go with Thibbs. Clearly we blamed Phil, Mike and Mike the last 4 years, a fourth coach in five years will surely be the real problem. Not the actual player, that's 7 feet tall and prefers 18 foot jumpers then complains about lack of post touches. Couldn't be him.

All of this! Glad Gasoft is gone.

Keep Randle and work another angle to get Bledsoe if not screw the Suns. Ainge would let go of Rondo for cheap since they drafted Smart.

We got rumors causing chaos in here.
mean.gif

I hope he doesn't because all hell would break loose regardless of how he looked.

If he killed it'd be omg he's back or we going to the finals

If he looked bad it'd be omg he can't even kill dudes of the street he should retire

I hope he just waits till the regular season

The Suns are asking for Julius Randle & a 1st round pick for a sign-and-trade with PG Eric Bledsoe

bledsoe gawd

Suns are really Gonna rob us again after everything they took from us for Nash's old *** corpse? :smh:

Stay firm Mitch.
NO Randle in the trade man.

A sign and trade is supposed to be help to them, getting SOMETHING instead of nothing...

Not giving them EVERYTHING when Bledsoe is clearly not going to sign there.

We have the leverage. We better keep it :smh:

That Bledsoe-Randle deal is bogus.

Shawn Marion might come here for the 2.73 exception.

Uh oh. Mitch lands that, gonna make it a lot tougher to keep that pick. Would finally be a defender on the roster.

And that YouTube vid of Kobe's comeback is freaking FIRE. I'm on my phone, so can't imbed. But its out there. Truly epic. :smokin

Yes. This Bledsoe chatter....I dunno how it has any legs. We aint got nothin but the BAE, mitch would be a BAFOON to even entertain the thought of enduring a 27-55 season, drafting someone he had in the top 3 on his personal Draft board, and dealing him for a player who has missed a major portion of his tms gms before age 25, let alone could have pursued him weeks ago...

U know where this rumor stated? Mark willard on Friday throwing dung against the wall on am710.

Potential premium big/19/cost controlled=rare.

24 yr old PG/oft injured/relies on athleticism="sexy", but risky, and not at that cost.

Last edited:
Dam right in the feels that video got me :smh: :x :smokin

I'm naming my son Kobe :lol: I'm serious tho.

That face that kobe makes when hes shooting those 2 FTs....I can't help but make the same face while watching. Too many feels.

Of course they gotta put the chuck clip in there.

As I always maintained, kob aint goin out averaging no 19ppg.....if he is...just hang up the flyknits.

Kobe's 2010 playoffs are very overlooked honestly.

His game 7 shooting was putrid, obviously.
But it wasn't as if he didn't show up. He still created plays, played defense, crashed the boards.

Outside of that one game tho, dude was murdering everyone offensively throughout those playoffs.

UNSTOPPABLE against the Suns.
All Alvin gentry could do was laugh. Who remembers the butt tap? :lol:

This is what Kobe was doing all playoffs long. Draining BUCKETS in dudes grills.

620749_o.gif

:smokin :lol:

"It ends tonight" :nthat:

Classic man, Classic.
I was sooooo happy man. So happy. :pimp:

i remember there was a post or topic on this forum and it said "lol @ what the utah jazz fans are doing to kobe" with this picture:

Kobe-Bryant-Utah-460x305.jpg

then the very next post was "lol @ what kobe is doing to the utah jazz"

grand opening. grand closing. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom