• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kal, I blame injuries on age, mileage, and bad luck.

Nash got hurt in game 2. Blake game 5. MDA wasn't even there yet. They were just old.

Dwight was in off back surgery. Some nights he felt great, other night's he felt terrible.

Kobe, Pau, Jamison, Ron were 4 of the oldest guys in the league, with the most mileage.

NONE of that is MDA. Zero.

Nash got hurt in game 2. Blake game 5. MDA wasn't even there yet. They were just old.

Dwight was in off back surgery. Some nights he felt great, other night's he felt terrible.

Kobe, Pau, Jamison, Ron were 4 of the oldest guys in the league, with the most mileage.

**** happens. 

PG: Jeremy Lin, Steve Nash
SG: Kobe Bryant, Xavier Henry
SF: Wes Johnson, Nick Young
PF: Julius Randle, Carlos Boozer, Ryan Kelly
C: Jordan Hill, Robert Sacre, Ed Davis

add clarkson and we have 13. seems like he and kelly will be alternating time in the d-league ( depends on Nash's health). 

X might handle the ball with that 2nd unit
Kobe playing with Nick excites me for some reason. I don't think Kobe has played with a Nick Young type before. I can't wait to see them on the floor together
happy.gif

**** happens. 
Fair Enough.

@Essential1  I get it, I've heard Dr. Klapper say it on the radio that the minutes load could have contributed some, but not soley the cause.

So I get what you're saying.

Then what the hell is the point of blaming Mike D'Antoni for it.

You trying to fit in, be cool?

Because there really is no point of saying "I ******* hate Mike D'Antoni" as if it is his fault, when it is factually inaccurate.

Last edited:
and wouldnt ed davis be ahead of sacre on the depth chart?

and is nash even going to try and play this year?

they might as well try to make him coach for the year even though he said he would never.

nash seems like he would be a good coach

Kobe playing with Nick excites me for some reason. I don't think Kobe has played with a Nick Young type before. I can't wait to see them on the floor together :D

maybe smush parker?

thats a stretch tho cuz smush wasnt a chucker

i know farmar never passed to kobe

two guys dribbling the shot clock down is not a good look

i think kobe strangles young before the end of the season :lol:

I think Clarkson and Nash will share backup PG duties; IE On the back end of back to backs, Clarkson will get the nod while Nash rests.

If they really think Davis can play C (I'm kinda doubtful he can), then he fits well next to Boozer and/or Randle, I think.

maybe smush parker?

thats a stretch tho cuz smush wasnt a chucker

i know farmar never passed to kobe

two guys dribbling the shot clock down is not a good look

i think kobe strangles young before the end of the season
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying. Kobe never played with a chucker before. I'm curious to see if Kobe give's him the Mike Brown death stare all season long, or do they become best friends
laugh.gif

Then what the hell is the point of blaming Mike D'Antoni for it.

You trying to fit in, be cool?

Because there really is no point of saying "I ******* hate Mike D'Antoni" as if it is his fault, when it is factually inaccurate.
Fit in be cool? I've always hated that hire, always hated his goofy ***

and my opinion is, his coaching and not having the ability to manage minutes contributed, not solely, but contributed to the Achilles tear. 

Don't like it or respect it? Fine fair enough, then don't reply, simple  
happy.gif

I also cannot wait to see Kobe and Sucky P play together. Just for the death stare and/or subsequent berating on the court, culminating in a smooth fade on the bench.

I also cannot wait to see Kobe and Sucky P play together. Just for the death stare and/or subsequent berating on the court, culminating in a smooth fade on the bench.
You never know B. They could be assist buddy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom