**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we got some draft picks for next season so we can get chris walker, he is the only pf/c that stands out to me

Champ is a good poster.

and you make a good point Brandon about the contacts we still have. I was just under the impression that they would be included in the Love deal... I am curious as to what they will do with those. A rim protector is ideal.

Also this Big Z story is beyond hilarious. Almost as funny as Andrew Bynum playing 82 games.

Would make for an incredible story but you can't seriously believe that.
Appreciate you vouching, FF. I just like good sports talk.

Much thanks to everyone who provided Cleveland suggestions. Driving out in the AM.

I actually enjoy having other fans from other teams come in here and speak good, that's how it's supposed to be. I enjoy talking sports with calm people

I actually enjoy having other fans from other teams come in here and speak good, that's how it's supposed to be. I enjoy talking sports with calm people
No hate here, man. My sports spectrum is very diverse. Being that Philly is rebuilding yet again, my interest is piqued in alternative storylines.

No hate here, man. My sports spectrum is very diverse. Being that Philly is rebuilding yet again, my interest is piqued in alternative storylines.
philly has a chance of having the nba's best front court soon, and mcw will cook this year

I actually think Noel and Embiid can work out. Noel can be a defense-oriented PF and Embiid an offense-oriented C but also incredible at D. If they both pan out, that big man line is gonna be something scary.

I guess he really wants that ring? :lol:

I doubt he amounts to much if he does come back though.. dude is pushing 40 and he wasn't the epitome of health when he played.

I always thought that he had one from MIA- but he only played one season there and it's when they lost to the Mavs.

Don't know how I feel - could be interesting for 10 minutes a game but even that's probably a stretch.

Both Kyrie and Love committed long term playing with each other until they get old.. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why zero?  I've always HATED to see that on players.  Welp, guess i'll learn to love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why zero?  I've always HATED to see that on players.  Welp, guess i'll learn to love it.

Same here (Gilbert arenas was the only exception). I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys this year. I feel y'all can win in it all in year 1 if you guys don't have to face the Spurs.

I still can't believe this off season. This is amazing. can't wait to see what happens to those expiring contracts

What you think I would leave you out???

Come on mannnnnnnn

EDIT: never mind I found it.

Last edited:
finallyfamous finallyfamous thanks for including me on the list :pimp:

About those expiring contracts that Cavs have... wasn't there a rumor that Cavs were trying to acquire Mozgov from Denver or something? Was that just a rumor or is there any real rumbling around it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom