**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. i know offense isn't always the issue with this cavs team, but man, if you guys get everything you can out of love, you're a scary team on offense. so many different things you can do with that trio that hasn't really been implemented just yet.

It's 53 games into the season and they haven't played all 53 together.

Plus its Year One...

Only gonna get better in time.

i like the mozgov addition a lot. was a great pickup even if it did cost 2 first rounders. wish my knicks didn't have to trade him for melo.

you guys are gonna be alright especially as you continue to strengthen that bench in the future.

It's 53 games into the season and they haven't played all 53 together.

Plus its Year One...

Only gonna get better in time.

THIS.
For the short time they are playing together, the CAVS improved quite well. If they stay all healthy and understand the plays better, they will be totally beast next season.
This year they might not be able to win the title but most of them need to gain more playoff experience.
The good thing is that the Spurs are aging and I doubt that they will as strong as last season.
Houston and Golden State might have many wins, but in a post-season series I think they are less a threat compared to teams like the Spurs.
They might end up like the 1994 Sonics or the 2009 and 2010 Cavs.

Enjoyed the article, thanks!

I kinda agree with the article, but I don't know if Bron is willing to give up the playmaking duty which he seems to enjoy, although he did say he'll do whatever it takes for the team to win.
thanks. i feel you. he doesn't need to give it up completely but instead of it being like the first stint in cleveland, he doesn't necessarily need to be the only one the offense runs through nowadays. with love on board and utilized correctly, his job gets easier and he can pace himself without the cavs floundering.

Read that Cleveland is one of the potential destinations for Perkins. I was never really a fan of him, but Cavs can certainly use another big body down low.

Good pickup. I would never have guessed that he was only 30. Seems to have been around forever.

now its official !

i honestly thought he was 35 :D

i got a soft spot for him , friend of mine used to pump gas in boston when he played there, puled in 1 day and he owed $29, gave my man $100, said 'keep the change man, too damn cold out here"

Thats sweet!! Cool story.

Just another big dude to backup Mosgov and help if needed.

Not an offensive threat but this was a great addition.

There is gonna be a movie made about this team.

The difference in the organization as a whole from last year to this year is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom