**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow night is gonna be a battle.

The crowd going nuts when they showed Love :pimp:

JR being back is huge.

We steal one in Chicago we will have all the momentum

That game last night was one of the most exciting Cavs games I've ever watched. Maybe because coming off the loss I was anxious to see how we'd respond.

James Jones was magnificent. Shump was amazing. LEBRON WAS ON FIRE.

Love this team. I hope we show the same sense of urgency tomorrow in the Chi

They'll have the same mindset. Or at least I hope they do.

Tomorrow is the biggest game in a long long time for the Cavs.

Bron knows this. The other veterans do as well.

Bulls are still winning the series IMO because they stole home court so we gotta do the same.

Losing tomorrow would be horrible and I wouldn't sleep until Sunday :lol:

Let's go Cavs

if shumps healthy for tonight..blatt should start him...he has the hot hand!!

@ChrisBHaynes: #Cavs F LeBron James, G J.R. Smith arrive at United Center to get work in hour before team's shootaround. Smith returning from suspension.

We ready

Short memory, game 4 is a must, 2-2 and momentum right back to us, Kyrie ankle, please heal up soon

I wasn't loving a lot of Blatt's line up. Went small after they lost Gasol but Mozgov and Tristan combined for 20 rebounds and were a big part of why the bulls shot so poorly as a team.

great shot from Rose. but while it may be forgotten by many JR had an amazing shot to tie it just the play before.

Had Lebron hit that lay up, different game. Had Kyrie gotten any of the calls that he normally gets, different game.

I still feel like the Cavs will take this series.

Down 2-1 :smh: both Bron and Ky have to dominate in game 4 to win

As a heat fan I learned that this is simply not true. If the role players don't step up and hit their shots (especially 3s), you won't have a good chance of winning

As a heat fan I learned that this is simply not true. If the role players don't step up and hit their shots (especially 3s), you won't have a good chance of winning

Yeah no doubt but the stars gotta lead the way.

They win tomorrow the L last night isn't that big of a deal

It would be 2-2 going back to Cleveland which I would be very confident in.

We go down 3-1 it's gonna be next to impossible.

i don't think there is any reason to panic. This Chicago team is leaving everything on the line so early into the series. If they lose tomorrow, I don't see how they respond going back to Cleveland.

As a Heat fan, I know better than to bet against LeBron in the East.

@mcten: Cavs coach David Blatt cancelled practice Saturday to "get the guys off their feet." They had a group yoga session at the hotel instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom