**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great hustle. Need to keep stomping on them until the games over, stop blowing the lead in the 4th.

Man it was amazing, I was lit man, never seen the crowd so loud. I have no voice right now. I did not like how the game ended but we will adjust. Let's go boys!!!!!! I'll be there for Game 4, we gotta bring even more energy!!!!!

Yessir. Don't get off work until 7 tomorrow but might be making the drive downtown. I am getting a hotel room for Sunday night downtown if they win tomorrow night.

A man props to FF.

:pimp: :pimp:

Did not know this thread existed. Clevelander myself as well as an Indians, Browns, and Cavaliers fan!!

Welcome :D

Already putting GS in a must win type position. That's huge. I love how they are just grinding out wins, good 'blue collar' type stuff. Punching GS in the mouth, similar to OSU and their run last year in the football playoffs

Yeah we got all the momentum and GSW is beyond shook. Need to go for the jugular tomorrow night. FINISH THEM!

Great hustle. Need to keep stomping on them until the games over, stop blowing the lead in the 4th.

Yeah they have given up big leads in the 4th twice this series :smh:

Need to take care of that.

Nonetheless I am extremely confident right now.

My parents in law have tickets for tomorrow night. Even with the noise I'm sure you'll hear FIL - he's super loud. All the classics and he's a bit crazy.

Last edited:
Let's get it today fellas, Will bring the energy tonight. Ric Flair will be in the building also woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ice cold 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That woman in the vine: 
mean.gif

Most hated player ever. 

Last edited:
2-2

Couldn't hit anything.

bad performance

we need this rest before G5.

Already won in GS before so I'm confident

let's go

Let's get it fellas, took The L, im hurt, onlu my 2nd in playoffs all year, but Im
Ride with 23, let's get it!!

That was rough. They just looked tired - which isn't surprising.

Best of 3 now and the chances are still good. We've already won in GS so it can happen again.

cavs are 15-0 when resting for 2 days or more.

We were clearly winded last night. Crazy we were within 2 before running out of gas.

Give Golden State credit. They came with it ON THE ROAD. I respect it.

It's time for us to rest up, go to Cali and play how we know we can as a team.

Blatt needs to play Miller and Marion more so the caves starting players can get more rest. Dude is a horrible coach.

Blatt needs to play Miller and Marion more so the caves starting players can get more rest. Dude is a horrible coach.

We're missing 3 starters. He's doing the best he can. Warriors played 7 guys last night majority of the game and so did we.... however we are short handed.

Blatt is horrible at managing the roster and minutes. Get ur starting five more rest idiot. Without energy thy won't be able to compete.

I agree with Timid I think miller should have got some minutes

Marion is worthless my man can't play 2 minutes?

Come on now the team was exhausted last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom