2014-2015 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

:lol: @ ben gordon actually playing this yr..... but if he has that 2k7 package still him & victor will be nasty in 2k

I wanna see Wizards pics and see how faded John Wall looks in them. I saw this man in the club Saturday and this morning LIT popping wild bottles of Ace of Spade. I was crying laughing when I woke up and found out media day was today. Bruh it got so bad, half the club directed attention to his section and you overheard endless people saying "Yo John, should prolly chill. He's wyling right now" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I wanna see Wizards pics and see how faded John Wall looks in them. I saw this man in the club Saturday and this morning LIT popping wild bottles of Ace of Spade. I was crying laughing when I woke up and found out media day was today. Bruh it got so bad, half the club directed attention to his section and you overheard endless people saying "Yo John, should prolly chill. He's wyling right now" :lol: :lol:

View media item 1154379

The Dallas Cubans

ByuDOViCYAAoM4F.jpg

Tyson Chandler Parsons
ByuH7hvIcAMRS-I.jpg

ByuDoTZCIAAVyhs.jpg

ByuBf-UCYAAqlMg.jpg

:lol: it's so regular seeing the Wizards in the club bro even during the middle of the season. Kinda pisses you off actually seeing your favorite player of your favorite mob getting faded with a game coming up. Andray Blatche was THE WORST. When John Wall got his big contract he was in the club that same weekend having bottle wars with Ty Lawson smh :smh:

Last edited:

:lol: it's so regular seeing the Wizards in the club bro even during the middle of the season. Kinda pisses you off actually seeing your favorite player of your favorite mob getting faded with a game coming up. Andray Blatche was THE WORST. When John Wall got his big contract he was in the club that same weekend having bottle wars with Ty Lawson smh :smh:

let em drink thier way out of the top of the east i aint even mad at em :lol:

Years after years of this is part of how these idiots manage to lose all their damn money after they're done playing ball.

I still remember waking up to news that Blatche and McGee got into a fight over a girl in front of the club.

Long as John don't sink to those depths...he can pop all the bottles he wants to.

Back
Top Bottom