2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

I'm getting the Nike Huarache 4's. I play CB/S. I have only worn Nike Vapor Jet TD (the originals!) for the past 6 years. Love em. Finally giving in and trying something new.

I'm really hoping id is an option! The only downside would be the price. I'd imagine it'd be around $200 if not more. Also, that may just be a Miami Dolphins colorway!
Indeed it is. Posted from Brent Grimes account. I thought a little more action in here couldn´t hurt. 
laugh.gif

^, you are right on that. He loved em and all with the time in which the Swoosh couldn't be shown. mrinkredibul, I had never seen those gloves before, keep up the nice vids on your youtube channel.

^, you are right on that. He loved em and all with the time in which the Swoosh couldn't be shown. mrinkredibul, I had never seen those gloves before, keep up the nice vids on your youtube channel.

One thing I think he loved about the blades was the lack of a velcro strap, just the elastic band thing. In fact, when he had PE gloves from later models made, there was only the elastic band, and no velcro strap (I managed to score a few pairs off ebay). Like below:

View media item 895868View media item 895869

Good info. I also like the strapless gloves; how's those Vapor Carbon Elites treating ya?

Good info. I also like the strapless gloves; how's those Vapor Carbon Elites treating ya?

Haven't had a chance to take them out for a spin yet - actually been taking some time off football to rehab a torn labrum in my shoulder but will break them out soon as I start training for a combine-like event for charity. Will post how I feel about them once I do.

^, alright man, get better soon dude. Did anyone pick up a pair of the team Vapor Jet 2.0's, aka FSU, Oregon, Florida, OSU, etc that released?

^, nice collection. I need the FSU 3.0's, gonna wait on the ES trip, no way I'm paying $150 for gloves that I'm not wearing for actual gameplay.

Hypercools up another $5 to $55 smh. The only thing different is the interior neck being one color instead of two.

So you can buy, on Nike's site, the 2013 Raiders (with silver on the neckband) for $30 or the 2014 version (neckband completely black) for $55.

Anybody attending the Surplus Event in Oregon please pm me as well. Would pay top dollar for some cleats and shoes.

^, since I am in Beaverton, that's a short lil drive. I will definitely see what they got there. Hopefully pick me up so some nice trainers.

i thoroughly enjoyed what i saw. i love the matte garnet helmet that fades to black at the back (bottom). i love the single yoke collar with the seminole print. i loved everything i saw and i'm not a fsu fan.

Back
Top Bottom