2014 GENEVA Auto Show

What?
laugh.gif

You really can't tell the Huracan from the Gallardo, Aventador and Veneno?

I mean Lambo only really has 2 production cars, Gallardo (being replace by Huracan that is distinguishable from the Gallardo) and Aventador. The Veneno and Sesto Elemento and Reventon are very limited cars. I mean I'd understand if that was the 10th 911 iteration of this generation.
allow me to demonstrate.

hmmm removed vent.  darker brake calipers. window tint. tada.

What? :lol:

You really can't tell the Huracan from the Gallardo, Aventador and Veneno?

I mean Lambo only really has 2 production cars, Gallardo (being replace by Huracan that is distinguishable from the Gallardo) and Aventador. The Veneno and Sesto Elemento and Reventon are very limited cars. I mean I'd understand if that was the 10th 911 iteration of this generation.

allow me to demonstrate.

View media item 839280
View media item 840473

hmmm removed vent.  darker brake calipers. window tint. tada.

And you only look at the side profile of the car? Because it still looks exactly the same from all the angles? Can't see the shorter overall length? I guess you only look at BMWs grill and and think they are all the same too, right? That car companies shouldn't have that signature look that flows through all their models? They can't have this inspired by one of the most sought after cars the brand makes, right?

But here's the Gallardo it replaces, it looks exactly the same right? No way you can tell the difference?
View media item 840532

Oh hey, here's the Veneno, looks exactly the same as any Lambo, right?
View media item 840533

Then you look in the front and....

View media item 840534

WOW! It looks totally different! AHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
Man the lexus looks amazing...

Looking at these cars is all the motivation I need to keep my head in these books 

Last edited:
what the hell was mclaren thinking ? these dudes gotta be trolling front of the p1 rear of the mp4 :rofl: who does that esp for brand with that much prestige :rofl:

the hurcan doesnt look anywhere near as aggressive or attention grabbing as the gallardo looks too sleek makes it look like an electric car or something

give me the rcf350 though :pimp:

edit :x :x :x :x that pagani my god :x thats so nasty :x :x in a good way :x :x :x i wouldnt even drive that thing id just stunt in that car :x :x

Last edited:
Vaneno is honestly ugly. WAY too much in a way that doesnt work. There is a wow factor, but IMO it still equates to a terrible looking vehicle. Only thing worse is that Siesto Elemento garbage.

And yeah ive said it before but now its more set for me, Gallardo > Huracan.

And you only look at the side profile of the car? Because it still looks exactly the same from all the angles? Can't see the shorter overall length? I guess you only look at BMWs grill and and think they are all the same too, right? That car companies shouldn't have that signature look that flows through all their models? They can't have this inspired by one of the most sought after cars the brand makes, right?

But here's the Gallardo it replaces, it looks exactly the same right? No way you can tell the difference?

Go-go gadget reach. youre defending lamborghini like you work for their PR. so a car looks different as long as its shorter and the front ends are different. got it. not like the profile is the biggest portion of the car or anything. And car companies having a signature that flows in ALL models pretty much agrees with me saying their cars look the same right? and obviously i didnt mean that you couldnt tell one from the other, they just look TOO similar. what other supercar company continuously reveals a new model that looks like its predecessor, or as you would say... keeps the same signature model after model?

as you can see, they put millions into research and development for design between the two cars. notice, from one y-shaped headlamp, to two. notice the deeper line in the hood. notice the lower profile of the vent. (Much like the Camaro's incredible redesign last year) look at the black window tint. clearly... these two cars look like two different models, not a toss up of which car is the 2013 and which is the 2014. theres as much innovation/redesign between lamborghini models, as there is between the yearly 2k basketball games and call of duty.

Last edited:
what the hell was mclaren thinking ? these dudes gotta be trolling front of the p1 rear of the mp4
roll.gif
who does that esp for brand with that much prestige
roll.gif

the hurcan doesnt look anywhere near as aggressive or attention grabbing as the gallardo looks too sleek makes it look like an electric car or something

give me the rcf350 though
pimp.gif

edit
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
that pagani my god
sick.gif
thats so nasty
sick.gif
sick.gif
in a good way
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
i wouldnt even drive that thing id just stunt in that car
sick.gif
sick.gif
all. DAY. i would literally drive from valet to valet in that spaceship. u gotta just sit with the door open and one leg out. for hours.

Zonda... what a way to go out... 

The sound... 
sick.gif

Last edited:

Go-go gadget reach. youre defending lamborghini like you work for their PR. so a car looks different as long as its shorter and the front ends are different. got it. not like the profile is the biggest portion of the car or anything. And car companies having a signature that flows in ALL models pretty much agrees with me saying their cars look the same right? and obviously i didnt mean that you couldnt tell one from the other, they just look TOO similar. what other supercar company continuously reveals a new model that looks like its predecessor, or as you would say... keeps the same signature model after model?

View media item 840798
View media item 840799

as you can see, they put millions into research and development for design between the two cars. notice, from one y-shaped headlamp, to two. notice the deeper line in the hood. notice the lower profile of the vent. (Much like the Camaro's incredible redesign last year) look at the black window tint. clearly... these two cars look like two different models, not a toss up of which car is the 2013 and which is the 2014. theres as much innovation/redesign between lamborghini models, as there is between the yearly 2k basketball games and call of duty.

It's not a reach, it's a fact that they look different. And now I got to be the companies PR to defend my argument? What do you want me to do, defend yours when I disagree with you? :lol:

This is what you wrote:

Lamborghini with the disappointing showing. its like every time they reveal a "new" car, its the exact same as the last one with a paintjob

Now that's a reach, again i would agree if this were Porsche and they revealed a 911 Turbo that is practically the same as the standard 911. But it isn't, Huracan looks distinguishable from the old Gallardo and from the Aventador and from the Veneno, etc... And those are like the last few reveals from Lambo. It's not like they reveal a new production model every year, they just make up special editions. And the Gallardos first gen and second gen are practically the same car and the Huracan is the true update they made to the car and it's different.

If you can tell an Aventador and Gallardo from a Huracan then that statement of yours is completely wrong and outside of showing a blackout silhouette, you should be able to easily tell which is which. As a matter of fact, even a blacked out silhouette, you can probably tell which is which from the side. You can show any comparative angle of the two cars and I can tell you which is which. Again Lambo has like 2 production models (Aventador and Huracan) and you want them to look completely different? The Gallardo and Huracan look distinguishable from each other hence the discussion of which look better in the Huracan thread.

Having a signature look that flows through the design concept doesn't really work for your argument because they still look distinguishable from each other.

so a car looks different as long as its shorter and the front ends are different. got it.

Obviously you do not get it, if there is any reach, this is it. The fact is, those aren't the only thing that makes the car different, it is more than that and that was what I was trying to say but you are trying to say it look the same because those selected factors look somewhat similar when it is actually some of the most obvious difference. Look at everything, the windows and it's shape, the hood, the rear, etc... they are all practically different.

I still for the life of me, not get why the Scirocco isn't coming to the US. It is miles ahead and better looking than the Golf (and I love the Golf/GTI).

i dont get it, easily the best looking VW and im not even into hatchbacks or w/e it is but this thing is awesome and always been a fan

did they ever give a reason to why they wont bring em stateside? it makes no sense

Supposedly they didn't want it to take sales away from the GTI and with the growing gap between USD and Euro exchange, they said they wouldn't make money bringing the Scirocco to the US. But if they truly wanted to bring it to the US, I am sure they can find a way like make a factory in the US or Mexico or something.

Last edited:
what are the specs of that scirocco r?

the front of the civic looks cool, not a fan of hatches with wings tho

Back
Top Bottom