2014 Infrared 6 legit check please - lot of pics

not sure about these. paint on the midsoles is pretty poor but that could just be JB quality control

these didn't come with a box so this is all I have to go off

Last edited:
is it just me or is the infrared a different color on each pair?

EDIT: actually it might just be the lighting

Last edited:
Just re read the post sorry. They are legit. I just wanted to see the stamp just to add to the fact but they look 100% legit

Just re read the post sorry. They are legit. I just wanted to see the stamp just to add to the fact but they look 100% legit
no problem man, thanks for the help. could you tell me what you looked for to make you decide they're good?

#1 thing that I've seen on fakes of these is the lace locks. The color is way off from the jumpman on the tongue and midsole. These match. Also shape is good, ankle bubble and 3M look good

Yeah I see it too ones darker then the other shoe i don't know if it's the lighting. But the 3m is very hard to replicate so I would say legit but wait for more opinions fishfilet fishfilet

Yeah I see it too ones darker then the other shoe i don't know if it's the lighting. But the 3m is very hard to replicate so I would say legit but wait for more opinions @fishfilet
Everything looks on point...100% legit
thanks guys.  @joejs82  I think this might be the first time I've seen you call a pair legit 
roll.gif

appreciate it though

Back
Top Bottom