2014 Lexus IS Leaked Photos

Waiting for price specs. If I can get an IS250 for less than $40k otd then I've found my next car.

I'm almost certain you can. Current IS250 starts at around $35k these days, no way they would jump to over $40k unless you option the hell out of it.

depending on the options it seems like $40k should definitely be reasonable. even the 3 series and c class start well under that.

My 335i was $45k otd back in 2007 so I expect the IS to fall in line accordingly. I'm not going to buy until its been out for a couple of years though.

IS 250 40k

BTW the next generation IS is now on the table once my CT lease is up in 15.

starting at 35K? but what are standard features. all luxury models should have some type of screen up front. that lexus ct hybrid. is koo as a gas saving "lexus" but you dont get jack unless you pay a lot. i rode in one, had no navi, no type of screen. def outdated compared to even non-luxury brands. dood said oh its an option to have that.

RFX45's pics confirms that the grill is ugly as ****!

I feel like that from bumper need to continue to wrap around under the Lexus logo.

WJ4
335 =/= IS250
328 = IS250

starting at 35K? but what are standard features. all luxury models should have some type of screen up front. that lexus ct hybrid. is koo as a gas saving "lexus" but you dont get jack unless you pay a lot. i rode in one, had no navi, no type of screen. def outdated compared to even non-luxury brands. dood said oh its an option to have that.

The new IS has the screen (Vehicle Information Screen) standard now like it does with the GS iirc (correct me if I am wrong) even if Nav is an option. Not sure if it's standard on the ES though.

Features and engine specs should be announced in a week if not earlier.

Last edited:
The back looks like it got rear ended ...interesting redesign

Interior has that LFA feel to it

WJ4
335 =/= IS250
328 = IS250
The new IS has the screen (Vehicle Information Screen) standard now like it does with the GS iirc (correct me if I am wrong) even if Nav is an option. Not sure if it's standard on the ES though.

Correct. The same source who has mentioned engine options and test drove the car last month said something about Lexus no longer releasing Nav systems and rather allowing phone gps systems to be displayed and interacted with via the screen. I'm not certain how that would be implemented but it seems like a good idea. No auto company can keep up with google or even apples map updates. I would imagine the cost versus benefit for the auto manufactures to support navigation is not favorable.

WJ4
335 =/= IS250
328 = IS250
Come on, man :lol: I know that. My point was if I was able to buy a 335 months after it came out for 45k then I expect to be to get the is250 for less than 40k.

I like it
pimp.gif
.  Solid red tail lights would suffice instead of those lines that light up.  I actually wouldn't mind getting the IS350 with the F-Sport package as long as it's not touching M3 money...

Like it except the exhaust pipes. They should have it implemented into the bumper like the GS and LS

Why are companies like bmw and lexus make all their models look so similar?
The 3 looks like a smaller version of thr 5 and same wit da 7

The is looks like a smaller gs and the gs is a smaller ls

Why are companies like bmw and lexus make all their models look so similar?
The 3 looks like a smaller version of thr 5 and same wit da 7

The is looks like a smaller gs and the gs is a smaller ls

No separation on the grill and separate LED strip from the headlights is a good way to differentiate it from the GS w/o losing Lexus' new aesthetic. And why only put the blame on BMW and Lexus? Audi is a big culprit as well.

View media item 209466View media item 209473View media item 208988

Last edited:
Not a HUGE fan of the exterior, but I love the interior. Lexus has always done a fantastic job with their interior IMO.

The speedometer during the startup on the last gen was :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom