2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

I guess i will take ndc as true even though we know they botch it all the time.  I will see if i can track them down in person some where

The black and gum TR1s are live in Nikelab, per Nikelab twitter.  I dont see them though.

Ima be disappointed if I miss out on them. I thought they were gonna be a gr I could get down the line.

Did these have much reach before they dropped? I feel like they dropped out of nowhere. True QS fashion, but I do hope they show up again

i was reading reviews on NDC and a lot of people were saying the toebox is narrow

and you should probably size up 0.5

can anyone confirm this?

i was reading reviews on NDC and a lot of people were saying the toebox is narrow
and you should probably size up 0.5
can anyone confirm this?

They are a little snug on the sides in the front but there is toe room so going half size up might be too long. Theyll break in as well considering its mesh and thin fuse.

I wonder if the black gum is a ndc exclusive release or other stores will get them?

Ima call niketown and see if they got them.

Was anyone actually able to order the black/gum pair ? I know they show as sold out on NDC, but two chat reps told me the release date was postponed. 

i know ive asked this before.. but has anyone yet been able to sucessfully stretch these guys out.. they still hurt my feet.. i bought them TTS, but i feel that sizing up half a size would be too big for me.. (i have the marshawn lynch colorway). so anyone that has worn their pair day in and out been able to get by the tightness upfront? 

i know ive asked this before.. but has anyone yet been able to sucessfully stretch these guys out.. they still hurt my feet.. i bought them TTS, but i feel that sizing up half a size would be too big for me.. (i have the marshawn lynch colorway). so anyone that has worn their pair day in and out been able to get by the tightness upfront? 

I posted my review some pages back.

Maybe your foot is just too wide, mine broke in in the first day or two and now they feel great. I wear them daily too for about 1.5 hrs.

I went over to Mercer before work and grabbed the last 10.5 according to the guy on the phone. Idk if he was lieing or not though.

Those black/gums are cool. Gonna try and wear my Lynch's today, wish me luck :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom