2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Did Eastbay charge for shipping on those?

Could've saved on tax, but happy to have these for Saturday.

I copped off of eastbay and champs.  $138 and $130 shipped to Cali (EB charges shipping).  Ill get one more off of NDC then cancel the eastbay order.

I pay to be in the loyalty club to get free shipping on everything.....pays for itself pretty quick if you order often. My total 239.98 for two pairs, no tax, no shipping 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Have one in my cart on Eastbay, probably hold out for NDC since I have a coupon I plan to use. Hopefully the one in my cart on eastbay doesn't magically disappear..

ordered the oregon. people that owns them, what other pair should I get?

Yeah I got charged for shipping. I thought about waiting for NDC to get the free shipping but I don't want to risk striking out.

**** I wish the texas pair had OSU Beaver branding/logos :smh:

Want to cop but cant do it

Ordered a 10.5 in the Texas Tr1 off Eastbay..forgot they charged shippin..but I don't wanna get sold out on NDC too quick..:smh:

Can't wait to wear these..

May try for the Oregon on NDC..

Is DSG getting these? Wanna grab the Spartan ones, and I have a gift card there.

Someone post some pics of the Spartan ones.  I want to see the details.  Really looking forward to it.  Such a clean cw.

^^^ UGHHH so dope, wish I was back home to pick them up locally, but ill have to wait to get them. 

Those are so sick. Im grabbing them for my dad (old MSU grad) to wear to the Oregon game

now tempted to get a pair for myself as well
laugh.gif

thanks for the info as well. repped everyone

Last edited:

Those are so sick. Im grabbing them for my dad (old MSU grad) to wear to the Oregon game

now tempted to get a pair for myself as well
laugh.gif

thanks for the info as well. repped everyone
off topic. I HATE you for getting to go to that game lol. I was tempted to do a last minute trip but ticket prices are through the roof. GO GREEN!

off topic. I HATE you for getting to go to that game lol. I was tempted to do a last minute trip but ticket prices are through the roof. GO GREEN!
You should have told me.  My friend's sister goes there and offered me a few seats.

laugh.gif
unfortunately, its unlikely that I'm gonna go. I believe he's set to go with a coworker who went to Oregon and has season tickets.

I wish I could be there tho! Went to UW, but I've been cheering for the Spartans my whole life. and I cant bear the possibility of my two favorite schools losing to god damn oregon in one year lol

Back
Top Bottom